Chapter 25

MALAYSIA'S P.O.V
When we got to the hospital we had to sign some papers then wait for them to call me to come back to the room. I didn't understand why 4 people had to come with us to the hospital. But I guess they really care.

Honestly I think I'm fine it's probably just a little cold maybe the flu but mouse is blowing it way out of proportion. It's not that serious tbh.

After like 30 minutes of waiting the doctor finally called my name so I walked back into the private room.

Another doctor was in there. This doctor looked young asf maybe a little older than me.

Dr~ so Ms.Castillo tell me what's been going on

Me~ I've been losing my appetite lately, sleeping until like 5:00 pm, I threw up 2 times last night.

Dr~ are you sexually active?

Me~ um yes

Dr~ when was the last time you had sexual intercourse?

Me~ 2 days ago

Dr~ okay it sounds as if your pregnant but your symptoms are way too early so I'll need your urine so I can run some tests to see why.

Me~ okay
Wow, another baby..... I think it's time to learn what a condom is and birth control cause 2 kids at 18 is too much. I hope it's not a boy because I can barely handle Kevron.

Speaking of Kevron I was posed to get him from Reese yesterday I totally forgot. He must be fine since Reese didn't call me complaining. He acts like Kev runs him.

I had to pee in this lil cup this is why I hate going to hospitals. The doctor came back moments later with papers.

Dr~ I ran your urine and you have pneumonia that's why your symptoms are early

Me~ is that going to effect the baby?

Dr~ only if you don't eat you have to eat and drink lots of water. I have some pills for you to take every 6-12 hours.

Me~ okay thanks sir

Dr~ no problem and congratulations. You have to come back in 3 weeks to check on the baby

Me~ okay and thanks again
I walked out of the private room and when mouse saw me he stood up. He met me half way and he stood in front of me waiting for me to talk.

Mouse~ sooo what's wrong?

Me~ I have pneumonia

Mouse~ aww poor baby

Me~ anddddd..... I'm pregnant

Mouse~ omg you foreal *smiles*

Me~ yes I'm foreal *smiles*

Mouse picked me up and started kissing me repeatedly. I'm happy that he's happy. But I'm still stuck on this 2 kids shit... I knew it was gonna happen sooner or later.

Herb ran over to us seconds later and pushed mouse to the side. "Omg yasss bitch you preggo" he said sounding like a ratchet female. I started laughing hard asf.

MOUSES P.O.V
Ayee y'all heard that? I'm having a lil baby, I'm so excited like fr I'm happy as shit. I wanna spend my whole life with Malaysia she's just perfect.

We walked outside and all I heard was *bang bang* and everybody started screaming. I was so confused I thought I was shot then I looked down and it was Malaysia. FUCK....

HERBS P.O.V
"MAN WTF" I yelled as me and mouse picked up Malaysia. She was screaming I could tell she was in pain, I hate seeing her like dis.

We ran back into the hospital Durks girlfriend was crying and mouse had tears in his eyes. Mouse was tryna calm her down, the doctors rushed in and took Malaysia to the back. I hope she good yo that's my lil sister.

DINEROS P.O.V
"NIGGA YOU SHOT THE WRONG PERSON!" I said loud as shit. He was supposed to be aiming for Mouse, Herb, or Durk. But he gon shoot My cousin.

"Yo I didn't mean to" Jay said. I just sighed and shook my head. "now I gotta go see her acting like I don't know shit" I said putting my head in my hands, I hope she's okay.

Dex~ Jay you coulda killed my wife

Jay~ here you go she's not your wife

Dex~ says who?

Jay~ that nigga Mouse

Dex~ Mann fuck him. Took his bitch before I'll take her again

Me~ holdup when did you take his "bitch"

Dex~ I fucked Malaysia a while back

Me~ don't ever call my cousin no bitch that's still blood shorty

Dex~ *pshh* okay

MOUSES P.O.V
Who would do some shit like this? I can only think of one group of niggas that would pull some shit like this and that's dem other side niggas.

But they her family and shit so why would they put her life in danger? Then again Chicago is a shady ass place people will turn on you in .5 seconds.

And when I think about it she helped us set them up when they said they was out to get me. Their dumbasses prolly didn't even think it was her.

At this point I don't even care who did it I just wanna make sure My babygirl is safe and my unborn baby girl or boy is safe.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Big shoutout to @savage-lilze 👏🏾❤️. Y'all go follow her and read her story.

Make sure y'all vote and comment I need feed back. Shouting out everybody who shows love to my stories.