Chapter 1

I'm Malaysia I'm 14 and I live in Chicago some people may say this is one of the most dangerous cities but I love it. So today I heard my favorite rapper Lil Mouse was back in his home town. Me and Mouse were best friends until he started touring so I'm finna give him a call to see if he wanna meet up.

THE CALL-

Me-Hello

Mouse- wassup did u hear I'm back in Chicago?

Me- yea of course so u wanna meet up later?

Mouse- u already know where u tryna go?

Me- how about we go to Ridge Mall

Mouse- rd bet what's your address?

Me- 582 46th street

Mouse-rd see u soon
*hangs up*

MOUSE'S P.O.V
I can't wait to see Malaysia. I haven't seen her in 4 months and that was hard she was like my best friend and I really missed her. All I could think of was her she was on my mind 24/7. Idk if I'm developing feelings for her or what cuz she got me goin crazy.

I'm in front of her house bout to knock*knock knock knock*

MALAYSIA'S P.O.V
I heard the knock at the door so I ran down the stairs and opened the door.

Me- omg! I'm so happy to see you give me a hug*they hug*

Mouse-I'm happy to see u too u ready to go?

Me-yes

Me and Mouse-*they get In the car*

MOUSE'S P.O.V
so we get in the car and my manager is driving so we got in the back seat. We're sitting real close. She pretty and she got a fat ass.

As we walk through the mall I started to get to know her more and I felt this connection between us and I started to remember why she was my best friend.

MALAYSIA'S P.O.V
me and mouse were eating and as we ate we looked at each other in a way that words couldn't explain. It was like I wanted him to be mine.

When we finished eating we walked around some more and he kinda reached for my hand and I took that opportunity. So I'm ready to go so we headed back to the car.

MOUSE'S P.O.V
So we in the car once again and I feel like I need to talk to her about the way I feel.

Me-can we talk for minute

Malaysia-sure what about?

Me-can we talk about the way u make me feel

Malaysia-I guess

Me-so I've known you since the fuckin 5th grade and I've never had a chance to actually tell u how I felt about you.

Malaysia-so how do u feel about me?

Me-I feel that.........