Chapter 28

MALAYSIAS P.O.V
So y'all probably wondering what happened with that blood test I was supposed to get. Well I got it and the beeper said 99.9.

Kev is defiantly Reese's baby I just don't know why he looks like Mouse and idek why I questioned it... anything can happen though.

But anyways I'm sore, tired and hungry so I think ima go to taco bell frl frl. I ran upstairs to ask mouse if he wanted anything... he said no so I grabbed my air force 1s and went back downstairs.

I also asked Herb if he wanted something he said yeah so I told him to text me what he wanted then I grabbed Kev and left.

When I strapped Kev in I got in then I headed to taco bell. The taco bell is only like 2 minutes away from the house so, I got there pretty fast.

The drive thru was kind of packed so I just went inside since I didn't really feel like waiting. When I went in there was these 2 females in there staring at me like they knew me buh I've never seen them.

So I ignored that and just ordered the food... while I waited I just sat down and got on my phone and made some snaps.

??- hi, your Reese's babymomma Malaysia... right?

Me- uh yeah and who are you?

??-- I'm his girlfriend and baby mother, shay

Me- and you're coming up to me because...

shay- I just thought you should know that he has another baby on the way

Me- and I care because...

shay- he wont be able to really get that baby anymore

me- girl *laughs* if you don't get the fuck out my face with that, he gon take care of his child regardless

shay- look you aint have to get smart with me hoe I wa--

Me- bitch you approaching me at a fucking fast food restaurant telling me yall fucking business

shay- I don't want you around him either

Me- I honestly don't give 2 fucks he not my nigga and ima be around him tf we have a child

Shay- mhm we'll see *walks away*

That shay girl finally got the fuck out my face like why tf did she walk up to me to tell me that she's having a baby by reese. Was I supposed to care?

SHAY'S P.O.V
Wassup guys y'all met me earlier in the book my name is shay and I am Reese's new girlfriend

I approached Malaysia because I am honestly tired of her. Im getting tired of hearing her fucking name.

Like everytime me and reese are together he's talking about MALAYSIA and their ugly ass son KEVRON.

Who the fuck picked out that ghetto ass name anyway. She not even allat its prolly cause she mixed.

I'm not even gonna stress cause I'm the one pregnant. I don't even want this baby and I don't even think its his baby but shhhhhhhhhh.

MALAYSIA'S P.O.V
I finally made it home and I had to vent to someone so mouse it is.

I let Kev sit downstairs with herb... Kev loves his uncle herb. But anyways I went to the bedroom where mouse was.

He was laying down on his phone I think he was on Instagram when he seen me he locked his phone and got up to give me a kiss.

Mouse- baby wassup, you look mad

Me- ugh nothing

Mouse- tell me

Me- so tellll me why I'm in taco bell and one of Reese's hoes gone walk up to me on some fuck shit

Mouse- what she say?

Me- she said she pregnant by him like I don't give a fuck then she said he not gon be able to take care if Kev I laughed right in her face

Mouse- what she thought you was gon care?

Me- that's what I saidddd

Mouse- but just chill out you don't need to be stressed you're too beautiful *kisses her*

Me- thanks babe

Mouse- whatchu on today?

Me- I was gon hit up the mall with an old friend

Mouse- do I know this old friend?

Me- yes, Brianna from middle school

Mouse- ummm i don't remember her

Me- nigga yes you do when we had that get together a longgggg time ago

Mouse- bruh what get together

Me- nvm yo but wyd today

Mouse- idk I'll find something to get into while you gone

Me- don't do nun you don't got no business doing

Mouse- chill on me baby you know I'm loyal, Trust me

Me- yeah I trust you but I'm just saying, don't get high, drunk, nothing cause we both know how you get

Mouse- okay okay I won't

With that being said I left out the room and went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out I put on my under clothes.

Then I threw on some bleached shorts, a customized shirt that said "Kodak black project baby" it was red and white and I had on my alternate 89 Jordan 4s.

I got kevron dressed too Bri said I should bring him since her son is going to be there. She had a baby by Capo I swear they are the cutest couple.

Kev had on a black and gray shirt that said GBE his dad got it made for him, some true religion cotton shorts, and his cement 4 jordans.

I also put on his gbe mini chain that his "uncle" keef got made for him. I haven't seen keef in a minute I miss my niece kaykay and I need to meet kruë.

But anyways I grabbed my car keys, left out the house then, I headed to the mall.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Big s/o to Chicagoprincess y'all go follow her asap and show love to her books!!

Make sure y'all comment and vote on my chapters... If you show love I'll shout you out