Chapter 26

JAY'S P.O.V
Wassup it's King Lil Jay I'm a rapper and I'm 22, BDK all day fuck the other side. I meant to shoot Malaysia but they don't have to know that. I have perfect aim I was just aiming for her.

Y'all may be wondering why I was aiming for Malaysia. Well that's simple she helped them BD niggas set us up. It was all starting to add up. And Dinero is dumb if he didn't realize that. It's pretty crazy how they came in seconds after she left anddd, she was with 2 of them niggas today... Call me detective Jay.

Dinero thinks his little cousin is this perfect little angel when she's working with the other side to take us out. You can clearly see that she doesn't give 2 flying fucks about family but he does.

Shidd I didn't... I killed my own brother sometimes I regret it but I can't go back in time so what's the point of feeling bad about it? If I killed my brother I won't even hesitate to kill yo ass.

Anyways Dex ugly ass been wanting Malaysia for a lil minute. I don't think he fucked her cause she don't seem like the type to fuck reptiles. But he wants me to help him get her "back" and the only way to do that is to kill her boyfriend or kidnap her. Why not do both?

I keep telling him why do all this over one girl that still ain't gon let you hit when it's all said and done. She's really never alone so it's going to be kind of hard to "kidnap" her so I guess we'll see how this will work out.

MOUSES P.O.V
The doctor finally let me go back and see her. They said she got shot in her left shoulder so she will defiantly be fine and so will the baby.

When I walked in she was up and you could see that she was stressed out. When she saw me she put a weak smile on her face, I know a fake smile when I see one.

"You okay baby?" I said walking over to her giving her a kiss. She shook her head yes and started watching the tv.

Malaysia~ that shit is painful

Me~ I see *laughing* you were screaming loud as shit

Malaysia~ I've never been shot in my whole entire life... It hurts

Me~ yeah I know

Malaysia~ and you claim you're so tough I heard all dat shit

Me~ heard all what shit?

Malaysia~ "baby keep yo eyes open boo hoo"

Me~ *laughing* you funny... I guess I didn't  wanna lose my babies

Malaysia~ well you didn't

Me~ I'm glad I didn't

Malaysia~ I'm not going anywhere *bites lip*

Me~ girl you playing, watch when we get out of here

Malaysia~ hmm yeah okay

The doctor came in and said she could go home right now. She signed some papers and they gave her some pain medicine.

Malaysia put on her pants, shirt and her shoes since she had on one of them hospital gowns. She walked out the room in front of me and that ass was just sittin right in dem sweat pants.

Me~ I must be doing something right

Malaysia~ what are you talking about?

Me~ that ass getting Phat baby

Malaysia~ it was already phat thank you very much

"Yeah okay" I said under my breath. We all walked out of the hotel getting into the car driving home.

MALAYSIA'S P.O.V
I GOT FUCKING SHOT WTF TYPE OF SHIT IS THIS. I COULD'VE FUCKING DIED BRO. Ima calm my lil ass down for I have a heart attack.

This still hurts like why did the doctors let me leave, I can just die right now. I lost so much blood... And I'm continuing to lose blood.

Holdup why would somebody want to shoot me? I didn't do anything to anybody, the dangers of having gang bangers in my life. Hmm I'm bout to make that a book or song.

Shidd I minus well fuck around in the studio I'm not doing anything else and I have the money to do it sooo. Actually, I need a job I can't be a house wife all my life.

We finally made it home and everybody left except Herb. You could say he lives here he never wants to leave, even though he has a huge mansion that one person lives in.

We decided to just chill downstairs and wait for Reese to drop off Kev so we could have a little family day. I miss my bad ass, I haven't talked to him in like a whole week.

REESE'S P.O.V
I pulled up to my momma house so I could see Kevron. Hopefully he didn't cause any trouble... But I know he did I don't even know why I said that shit.

I pulled up in her driveway and got out of my car then knocked on the door. I heard Kev screaming from the other side of my door. I started laughing that's when my momma opened the door.

M~ Son, just the face I wanted to see take this little monster

Me~ was he bad?

M~ very bad

Me~ *laughs* that's your grandson

M~ wassup with you and his mother?

Me~ nothing why?

M~ I never met her

Me~ we're not together but I'll introduce you guys

M~ tomorrow

Me~ aight tomorrow
I wonder why she wants to meet Malaysia, she doesn't want anything to do with me. The only reason we still talk to eachother is because Kev. Other than that we keep our distance.

Plus she's happy with mouse and I'm partially happy with my other "baby movah" Shay that y'all met earlier, I'm lying like shit I'm miserable wit her but I gotta stay around since she could be carrying my baby.

I put Kev in the seat, strapped him in then headed to where Malaysia was so she can take this lil nigga.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Lil Mouse(Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें