Chapter 24

MALAYSIA'S P.O.V
We made it to the interview place it was called ZackTv. I've never been in an actual interview this is going to be pretty cool.

We went in the building and we went up to the 20th floor. When we got off of the elevator we went into the little room to get mini microphones and we sat on the couch to wait for it to start.

After about 10 minutes of waiting it finally started and the man I'm guessing his name is zack started asking questions.

Zack~ so mouse who's the pretty lady?

Mouse~ this right here is my one and only lady. my ride or die Ms.Malaysia Renee Castillo

Zack~ okay okay so Ms. Malaysia how did you two meet? And how did you start dating?

Me~ well we met in middle school and we were bestfriends so we spent a lot of time together and one day we were like we should just stop playing and make this official.

Zack~ aw that's cute, Mouse do you plan on putting a ring on that finger?

Mouse~ most defiantly she'll be Mrs.Myers one day just wait on it

Zack~ got her over there blushing, what about kids?

Mouse~ of course that's a must man

He asked a whole bunch of other questions mainly about music. Then the interview was pretty much over. After they turned all the cameras off mouse and Zack started having a normal conversation.

Zack~ you did an amazing job, was that your first interview?

Me~ yes sir

Zack~ that's wassup

We talked to zack for like another hour then we finally decided to leave. I was hungry asf so I told him to go to the Waffle House since my sleepy ass missed breakfast.

We were seated as soon as we walked in. As we were looking at the menu the waitress came over loud asf.

Waitress~ OMG I LOVE YOU!! AND YOUR MUSIC!!

Mouse~ can you please be a quiet a lil bit. But thanks

Waitress~ can I start y'all off with something to drink?

Mouse~ for her a sweet tea and lemme get a water

Waitress~ okay water, sweet tea I'll be back
When she left we continued to look at the menu. Idk what I'm getting I'm hungry asf but my stomach is hurting as if I'm full.

The waitress came back ready to take our orders. I ordered a Texas cheesesteak melt with a side of hash browns and bacon. Mouse ordered a Texas bacon egg and cheese melt.

I had to put my head down cause the room was spinning.

MOUSE'S P.O.V
I noticed Malaysia had her head down. "Baby you okay?" I asked concerned. She didn't respond so I kept calling her name.

"Yes" she said. "You wanna go home you look like you bouta go to sleep on me" I said. "Can we please" she said.

I Asked the waitress to put our food in a box then we went to the mansion. Malaysia had fell asleep in the car so I had to carry her heavy ass upstairs and put her in the bed.

When I came back downstairs I started eating my bacon egg and cheese melt cause niggas was hungry.

Malaysia got me in this bih buggin I'm taking her to the hospital tomorrow whether she likes it or not. But I'm tired so I'm finna go upstairs and go to sleep.

Then again ion wanna catch whatever Malaysia got so I'll sleep on the couch tonight.

~NEXT MORNING~
MALAYSIA'S P.O.V
I woke earlier than I did yesterday it was 3:00. I woke up 2 times to throw up I must be sick.

Mouse texted me and said that he was taking me to the hospital and to attempt to get dressed. I told this nigga I was fine but I guess I do need to go so it wouldn't get worse.

I went into the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. Then I got dressed. I had on some adidas pants, a black shirt and my bred 11s and I threw my hair in a bun.

I didn't feel like putting on makeup, what's the point I'm going to the hospital. And who gon say some to me? Nobody... Exactly

I walked downstairs and Durk, His new girl, their son and herb were down there. Herb ran over to me and gave me a hug acting like he was crying.

I cannot stand this nigga herb but I call him my big brother cause we stay arguing but it's all outta love.

Herb~ is my lil sis okay?

Me~ yeah I'm fine bro

Herb~ good good

Me~ where's mouse?

Herb~ outside in the car lets go so we can get you to the hospital

All of us walked to the car I hopped in the front seat and Mouse tried to give me a kiss but I said no since idk what I'm sick with so I don't wanna give it to him. Then we headed to the hospital.

HERB'S P.O.V
Everybody got a wife or girlfriend and I'm just fuckin every walking thing. I'm not proud of it but I don't give a shit.

Y'all prolly wondering why G muthafuckin Herbo is not in a relationship well I've been fucked over so many times that I said fuck being loyal Ima live life.

But we was finally at this hospital. Hopefully she don't got the flu cause ain't that shit contagious? I'm just breathing in the same air as her I don't have time to be sick I'm too busy getting this money.

TO BE CONTINUED........
What do y'all think is wrong with Malaysia?

Will "G Herbo" ever find love?

Oh and shoutout to @fijimyax12 for commenting and voting on my chapters❤️👏🏾😊 thank you