Chapter 19

REESE'S P.O.V
I just got a text from Malaysia saying my lil mans wanted to see me. I called her to see where they wanted to meet at.

THE CALL~
Me: wassup
Malaysia: hey
Me: Wyd today
Malaysia: we're on our way to the mall
Me: Ridge mall?
Malaysia: yeah, come up here to see him
Me: I'll be there
Malaysia: okay, bye *hangs up*
After she hung up I grabbed my keys and headed to the mall. I have another baby on the way that I don't even want.

The bitch supposedly don't believe in abortions. She prolly had more than 1 she just wanna keep this one cause it's mine. And she having a girl she gon needa get her hair done, her nails done allat it's too much.

Tbh I don't even know if it's my baby. She had a whole boyfriend and was still giving me sloppy top. But I guess hoes gon be hoes right.

MALAYSIA'S P.O.V
We finally made it to the mall It was a long ass ride. But we all got out the car and headed in the mall. When we walked in Herb and Matti Baybee were posted up like some drug dealers.

Both of them walked over and gave Mouse a dap and they gave me a hug. I only met Matti one time but he's pretty cool. I see herb almost everyday, he's erky but that's bro.

Y'all might be wondering what happened to him and KiKi. Well they broke up cause lil Henry was actually lil "lil" Bibby. That was so fucked up, Herb and Bibby are like blood brothers and Herb said he looked like Bibby when she first had him.

Shidd durk and Kaya went thru the same shit. Well Kamrin is his baby but Kaya was pregnant again about 4 months after she had Kamrin and it wasn't durk's so ya know he left her and went to some other girl.

Anyways we went into Footlocker to get Kevron them 72-10 Jordan 11s that came out like 2 months ago but they didn't have his size so somebody I know that works there called me and told me they restocked.

As we walked out I saw Reese walking towards us and Kev saw him too because he damn near jumped out my arms.

Kev~ dada dada dada *holds arms out*

Reese~ *gets him from Malaysia* wassup, I missed you

Kev~ I missesss you too

Reese~ *laughs* wassup Malaysia

Me~ nothin really

Reese~ can he come with me for the weekend

Me~ yeah I don't want no random bitches around him

Reese~ okay

Me~ I mean it, if I find out some bit--

Reese~ girl didn't I say okay

Me~ he a lil snitch so he gon tell me

Reese~ calm down girl just gon be me and my son for the weekend okay?

Me~ okay... Bye Kev I love you

Kev~ I luv you toooo mama
Reese took Kevron and we walked around some more. You know I had to go in my favorite store...PINK of course.

Mouse said the Victoria's Secret store makes him uncomfortable so he went in the true religion store. Idk why when he has every true religion outfit in the store.

Mouse~ aye call me when you ready to check out

Me~ why would I do that

Mouse~ Ima pay for it dumbass

Me~ nigga now you know I don't need you to do that

Mouse~ well I want to *winks*
He walked away and I went in the store and started picking up stuff. I had a wind breaker, a sweat suit and some panties.

??~ omg, your shoes are so cute

Me~ um thank you

??~ no problem, I'm Alexis but call me Lexi

Me~ I'm Malaysia

Lexi~ your name sounds hella familiar

Me~ *lifts eyebrow* really?

Lexi~ yes really I'm tryna think... Did you go to Lincoln high?

Me~ yeah I did

Lexi~ than that's where I know you from

Me~ ohhhhhh Alexis McKnight?

Lexi~ yessss

Me~ omg how you been girl

Lexi~ good big chillin, you?

Me~ same just a lil stressed

Lexi~ tru girl, we really need to catch up

Me~ yeah tru um I'm not doing anything after this, are you busy?

Lexi~ no girl I came to the mall cause I was bored

Me~ you should come to my house, well my "friends" house

Lexi~ that's cool I'd love to

TO BE CONTINUED...