Chapter 30

DMONEY'S P.O.V
I was in the kitchen talking to a bad bitch ion really smoke like dat I mean I smoke buh I won't get high unless I'm like stressed or some shit.

I thought I would check on Mouse since he worried about doing some dumb shit.

If he mess up with Malaysia I swear somebody gon snatch her lil ass and it might be me. Shidd ion got no problem being a step daddy.

Sike nahh I wouldn't do that buh somebody gon get her fr fr. Anyway I told shawty I was coming right back so I can check on my mans.

I went in the little living room and I ain't see him. "Aye you seen mouse?" I asked some girl he was smoking wit before. "He went upstairs" she said shaking her head.

"Why" I said and she looked at me like I was retarded "you know why" she said laughing. I just shook my head... let's just pray he can keep his dick in his pants.

Ion really care that's not my problem buh if he up there doing what I think he doing he dumb as shit.

MALAYSIA'S P.O.V
Me and Brianna walked around the mall for a good 2 hours I picked up some things for kevron and some stuff for me.

Buh we got to catch up and shit it was actually cool asf. Ima be the godmother of her baby that's otw and she's gonna be the godmother of mine as well.

She's having a little boy I hope I don't have a boy I want a girl cause I wanna do girl stuff wit her like I can't have 2 lil kevrons walking around he bad asf.

It's almost 12:00 so I guess Ima just go in the house and put kevron to bed.

When I walked in the house Mouse wasn't there I wonder where he went.

But anyways I put kevrons pajamas on and I laid him in Me and Mouse's bed. He went straight to sleep after I laid him down.

I decided to call Mouse to make sure he okay. He ain't answer the first time and the second time it went straight to voicemail.

Welll I'm not gonna keep calling him maybe he's having fun ima let him do him ya feel me.

I sat my phone down and changed into some PINK shorts and a sports bra, I threw my hair in a messy bun then, I went downstairs to watch some TV.

As I was watching my favorite show beyond scared straight I heard somebody knock on the door.

I got up and looked thru the peep hole and it was that nigga Lud Foe I think. I opened the door and his eyes grew bigger.

I totally forgot I only had on a sports bra. "Um Wassup" I said raising an eyebrow. "Mouse here?" he asked. "Nah he should be back though you can come in" I said.

He walked in and sat on the couch. "I'll be right back" I said as I ran upstairs to get a shirt real fast.

I threw on a random shirt tbh then I ran back down the steps. I can't be running up and down these steps I'm pregnant tf.

When I came back down I sat on the reclining chair and he looked up from his phone.

Lud- I see you put on some clothes *laughs*

Me- yeah I'm sorry about that I forgot

Lud- it's cool, you ain't wanna leave it off??

Me- *laughs* nahh

Lud- damn, wyd here by yourself?

Me- chillin watching tv waiting for mouse

Lud- where the fuck dah nigga at doe

Me- idek staying out of trouble I hope

Lud- *laughs* yeah right

Me and Lud talked for about an hour then he said he had to go and he told me to tell mouse he stopped pass.

I'm tired asf so I guess I'm gonna go to bed I have no clue where mouse is and I'm tired of waiting so yeah.

--
THE NEXT MORNING
--

I woke up in the bed I don't even know how I got there. Kevron was still knocked out and Mouse was knocked out next to him.

He still had on his fucking shoes and he smelled like straight weed and alcohol.

I grabbed my phone cause I kept hearing it ring and shit buh when I checked my phone it didn't have any missed calls.

So I picked up Mouse's phone and he got hella text messages and missed calls from somebody named "NookieBaby" wit a whole bunch of emojis.

I opened the phone and read the messages and she kept asking where he was. So I texted back and said "Why?". She started typing as soon as I sent it.

She said "I miss you babe" with the smirking face. So I threw a pillow at mouse and he started moving. I threw another one and his eyes opened.

Mouse- baby wtf

MOUSE'S P.O.V
Malaysia woke me up and I'm low-key pissed. Last night was lit asf I barely remember what happened tho.

Malaysia- WHO THE FUCK IS NOOKIE AND WHY IS SHE CALLING YOU BAE

Me- Nobody chill out

Malaysia- WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN CHILL OUT

Me- stop fucking yelling she just a friend

Malaysia- JUST A FRIEND MY ASS IM LEAVING *stands up*

Me- Malaysia sit down and let me explain

Malaysia- I really don't want to hear it like I actually trusted you

Me- i understand that just--

Malaysia- no nigga I'm out

She grabbed Kevron, her shoes, her phone and her keys then she just dipped.

TO BE CONTINUED...

DAMN that nigga fucked up. But make sure y'all comment, vote and keep reading another update is on the wayyyy.

I'm getting real excited cause this book bouta be good asf in my most humble opinion.

If there are any mistakes I apologize because I didn't preview this before I updated😭😭