Chapter 27

MOUSE'S P.O.V
Malaysia lil ass was teasing me in the hospital but I'm finna give ha ass the bidness bruh... Finna give her a king sized Hershey bar in this bitch fr.

I continuously called her name and she was acting like she didn't hear me. So I picked her up, ran up the steps then threw her on the bed.

She started taking off her pants but I stopped her. I want some head first shit, I ain't get pleased this whole time we was together.

I told her what I wanted but she looked at a nigga like I was retarded. She said "I'm not finna do that its nasty"

FUCK SHE MEAN SHE NOT FINNA DO THAT? SHE BETTER DROP DOWN TO HER KNEES AND GET THE SUCKING FUCK SHE THOUGHT THIS WAS.

See me I have a baby face and that's how I've been getting girls since the 4th grade. So I just gave her that "please" look and she said okay.

She said she wanted me to lay down...Tf? Usually girls say stand up. I took my dick out my pants I was already hard asf so she ain't have to do nun fr.

She put her mouth on it and attempted to move her head back and forth but it didn't feel right she was gagging and shit already. That shit felt terrible so I stopped her and gave her a lil pep talk.

"Listen babe, I love you I love everything about you but you gotta step ya head game up" i said dead serious. "Nigga I'm fucking trying you fucking fucktard" she said rolling her eyes.

"watch yo profanity" I said laughing cause she's a lil white girl. She laid down... I looked at her like she was retarded cause we're not done.

Her head game may be terrible but she got good pussy. And even that'll get better if she keep trying. I pulled her legs and took her pants off. She was wet asf and my dick was hard you know that's the perfect combination.

I'm not gonna get into too much detail cause y'all already know what went down in this room.

REESE'S P.O.V
Me and Kev got out the car and headed to this house. I knocked on the door and Herb came to the door I dapped him up and he grabbed Kevron.

Herb~ wassup my nigga

Me~ shiddd nothin, where Malaysia?

Herb~ upstairs, you need her?

Me~ yeah fam

Herb~ aight I'll get her

He went upstairs to get her so I got on my snapchat. All the lil bitty bitches like that dog filter thing I think it's gay but I do what the bitches like.

Ion really like dat sticking your tongue out shit but hey who gives a shit I do what I want and who gonna say some to me?

About 5 minutes passed and Herb came back downstairs. He told me that she would be down any minute so we started talking cause we've been tryna make a song together.

Malaysia came downstairs about 2 minutes later she still looked good I feel like we stopped fucking with eachother over some petty shit and I want our family to be back together.

It looks like she's happier with mouse and I have a baby on the way so idek how that would work.

Malaysia walked over to me and gave me a hug I hugged her back of course.

Malaysia~ when's the next time you wanna get him

Me~ Father's Day, theres a party I wanna take him to

Malaysia~ alright cool

Me~ I'm bouta get ready and go tho

I got up and gave Kev a hug and a kiss. I hugged Malaysia and dapped up Herb. I was about to leave but I remembered that ma dukes wanted to meet Malaysia.

Me~ Malaysia one more thing

Malaysia~ yeah?

Me~ Ma dukes wanna meet you, so you doing anything tomorrow?

Malaysia~ not that I know of, I'd love to meet her though

MALAYSIA'S P.O.V
I've never really realized that I've never met Reese's mother. I've always wondered why Kev doesn't look like neither one of us well he has Reese's nose and my hair but his lil eyes are big as shit so are his lips.

So I guess you guys heard that Father's Day is coming up well I wanted to do something special for Reese. And Mouse too since baby mouse is on the way. I think I will surprise mouse wit the gender of our baby on Father's Day. But for Reese y'all will find out later since he's an awesome father.

TO BE CONTINUED....
I'm so sorry guys I've been slacking lately. Please just keep reading and supporting my books. Make sure you guys give me feedback and feel free to give me sum ideas I'll be sure to add them where they fit.