Chapter 29

MOUSE'S P.O.V
Malaysia is really geeked up if she think I'm bouta sit in the house sober. I'm bouta get high as shittt my nigga.

Ion really drink cause I'm not even gon lie I cannot hold my liquor. I will get to throwing up in a second. I will drink some lean tho that ain't nun.

I decided to hit up Dmoney to see what he on today ya know it might be a party or sum.

I facetimed that nigga cause I ain't feel like texting him. He answered the phone on the third ring.

THE CALL~
Dmoney~ wats hannin nigga

Me~ shit nun tryna find sum to get into

Dmoney~ I mean this girl told me about this Lil house party

Me~ oh fr

Dmoney~ yeah its gon be a bunch of baddies... You tryna slide?

Me~ nigga you tryna get me in trouble

Dmoney~ how

Me~ Malaysia is gonna trip if she find out

Dmoney~ oh I forgot welll whatchu gon do?

Me~ ugh I guess ima go

Dmoney~ aight bet wan me to pick you up

Me~ yeah do dat

Dmoney~ aight I'm coming at 7:00

Me~ nigga its 6:15

Dmoney~ well get ready

Me~ aight *hangs up*

I swear this nigga dmoney tryna get me caught up. Ima try not to do some stupid shit but I needa get myself together tho...

MALAYSIA'S P.O.V
So me and Kev are in ridge mall bouta look for Brianna. she told me to meet her in the food court.

Mind you I haven't seen her in foreverrrr. I know what she looks like because of Instagram I remember we used to tell people we were twins cause we really look alike.

Its kind of scary how much we favor each other. But anyways I walked in the food court and looked for her.

I think I saw her sitting near chick fil a so I walked over there. I think she seen me coming cause she stood up and met me half way.

Bri- omfg!!! Gimme a huggg

Me- *hugs her* hey girl I missed you

Bri- I missed you more... Hey cutie *waves to Kev*

Me- say hi kevron

Kev- hi hi hi hi

Me- look at him looking just like Cap

Bri- girlll tell me about it... CJ say hi

Cj- hii

Bri- Kevron look just like you

Me- you think so??

Bri- yes girl he sure don't look like Reese, but I peeped you and mouse middle school lovers

Me- *laughs* we came a long way

Bri- let's walk and talk we gotta catch up

Me- tru

BRIANNA'S P.O.V
Wassup guys I'm Brianna and I'm 20 years old. I knew Malaysia in middle school but I moved to another part of Chicago so I went to another high school.

I really missed Malaysia though like she was my mf twin. And we just fell off cause I moved.

But anyway my son CJ is 3 years old and Capo is my babyfather and boyfriend of course. I am actually 6 months pregnant so I am expecting a baby boy in about 3 months.

Me and Cap had a bumpy path but we actually stuck together and I'm glad we did cause that's my heart.

DMONEY P.O.V
Wats hannnninnn its ya boy Dmoney I'm 19 but y'all already met me so yeah I'm done wit this.

We made it to this house party and I guess its gon be some weed and drinks we just bouta get turnt fr.

But we went in the lor house I peeped a few bad bitches and a few what the fuck bitches. The girl that giving the party is the girl Nookie she bad fr.

I seen her in the corner of the room so I went over to her and shit to tell her I was here.

Me- Wassup *hugs her*

Nookie- hey

Me- I brought my mans mouse he over there tho

Nookie- Mouse? Lil mouse?!

Me- yeah why you say it like dat?

Nookie- I know him bruh we went to the same middle school

MOUSE'S P.O.V
"mouse!!!" I heard somebody yell while I was smoking with this one female. "Nigga come here!!!" I heard and I knew it was Dmoney.

I looked around and he was in the corner wit some girl. I walked over there confused asf.

Me- Wassup??

??- mouseee you don't remember me?

Me- umm you look familiar buh idk

??- Nookie nigga

Me- oh shit foreal?

Nookie- yes foreal

Me- oh damn you look good

Nookie- thanks you're not so bad yourself

Me- why thank you * pops imaginary collar*

Nookie- *laugh* still cocky as shit

Me- *laugh* nah fr

Nookie- whatchu been up to though

Me- shid nothin just chilling rapping and shit hbu

Nookie- nothing working

Me- that's Wassup

Nookie- I see you and malaysia still going strong

Me- yeahhh

Nookie- so what's been going on tho we needa catch up fr

Me- same old same old gotta little one on the way

Nookie- awwwe I just had a daughter

Me- that's Wassup

we decided to cut that conversation short and just smoke some weed together.

NOOKIE'S P.O.V
Y'all met me earlier buh ya know I guess I'm back in this bitch.

I haven't been doing much I mean I had a daughter last year and I've been working at sky zone to get a lil extra money.

Mouse and Malaysia are really goals if I do say so myself but deep down inside I was hoping they broke up.

Y'all may be like "this bitch jealous and petty" FUCK YALLLL! I knew him first and I wanted him first.

Me and Malaysia used to be cool buh as soon as her and Mouse became phony best friends she thought she was the shit.

I meannn she not even all that cute if you wanna be honest. Her hair just cute and she thick I'm not even gonna lie and not on no lesbian shit. Nookie don't get down like dat.

Buh let me stop thinking bout that I'm finna get higher than a muhfuckaaa!!

TO BE CONTINUED...
This a quick lil update for y'all. Don't think I forgot about my characters from the beginning. Some crazy shit bouta go down in this book buh ion wanna Give away too much just get readyyy.

Also don't just read the chapter comment and vote pleaseee.