05

"Nicole,are you positive that this is the place?"

We were sitting outside a log cabin,cars parked in front of it,lights streaming through the windows.

"It's obviously the place,why do you keep asking?" Nicole huffed.

"Because,I never imagined Max would live in the middle of the woods. I figured he would like,I don't even know anymore. Let's just go." I hissed opening the door,Paisley following close behind.

"Paisley,I need you to stay with me at all times,ok? And when we are done here,we can go back to my house,sound like a plan?"

"Of course!" She squealed,running forward.

I watched her,chasing her and knocking on the door,shivering in my skinny jeans and sweater.

A teen who had crazed eyes opened the door and raised an eyebrow,swaying on his feet.

"Maxxx,your girlfriend is hereee." He called,hiccuping,and giggling.

"Thanks man,but she's not my girlfriend,"he said softly but added something,"yet." He whispered shoving his friend away.

"Lay off the alcohol!" I screamed before glancing down,and walking across the threshold. His house was warm,the body heat radiating off the teenagers in the room. I turned around to see Nicole had disappeared. I grabbed Paisley's hand defensively and searched the crowd for her when she returned later with a cup.

"What are you drinking?" I asked snatching the cup from her.

I took a sniff and winced,the smell of alcohol stuck in my nose. I set it on a nearby coffee table and moved my glare to Nicole.

"Hey! Try to loosen up Summer!" She yelled snatching the cup up again and stomping away.

"Paisley,come on follow me." I called softly leading her up a set of staircases,and turned to the left. An open door sat on the end of hallway and I pushed Paisley in softly,closing and locking the door behind us.

"Why did Nicole leave?" She asked holding her bag.

"Because Nicole - I don't know. Just stay here,I'll bring you something to drink and you can stay here,and play with your toys,yeah?"

"Ok!" She squealed leaping onto the huge bed. I was guessing this was his parents bedroom and I opened a door revealing a bathroom.

"Paisley,here's a bathroom,I'll be right back with your drink." I said grabbing the key,and leaving locking the door behind me again. I slipped it into my pocket,and turned,walking down the stairs. I avoided the drunk teenagers,finding my way to the kitchen. Empty liquor bottles and beer cans laid everywhere, when I saw the pitchers of Kool-Aid,and Iced tea.

I breathed a sigh of relief and made a cup,rushing back up to the room,and gripped my cup with my teeth. I unlocked the door,and forced myself inside,slamming it behind me. Paisley looked up from her Barbies and leaped over to me,reaching her hands for the cup.

    "Paisley,be careful to not spill this,ok?" I asked softly walking over to the bed,handing it to her.

    I took a sip of my own,and felt better as the cool liquid rushed down my throat. My phone rang in my pocket,and I picked it up,hitting the answer button.

    "Hello?"

    "You made a mistake coming to the party." Someone laughed on the other end of the line.

    "Excuse me? Who is this?" I demanded putting my cup down.

    "We have Nicole already. She got her little mind drunk,and walked right into our trap. Now we only have two left." They explained in a hushed tone.

   "I'll call the police." I hissed,running over to the door.

   "You can try,but you won't succeed." They laughed again before hanging up.

I glanced at the screen before dialing my moms number,panic rising in my chest.

"Summer,what's wrong?" My moms panicked voice picked up,and I began sobbing.

"Mom,something is wrong! Someone has Nicole,they're coming for us!" I sobbed,closing my eyes tight.

The line went silent and my fathers voice began speaking feverishly.

"Honey,get into your car with Paisley and go,dad is calling the police now."

"What about Nicole?!" I asked motioning to Paisley to pick up.

"The police will find her,now go!"

"Ok,ok." I whispered grabbing Paisleys hand and hung up,slipping the phone inside her backpack.

"What's wrong?" Paisley's scared voice piped up.

"Nothing,we just have to go." I lied before dragging her out of the room,only to run smack dab into someone.

"Leaving so soon Summer?" Max's voice drifted over the music.

"Paisley doesn't feel good,we have to go." I muttered trying to walk around him,but instead he lifted me up and dragged Paisley back into the room.

"Max! Let me go!"

"Did you drink the drinks?" He asked throwing me down to the floor,and flinging Paisley's arm away.

"N-not really." I whispered,frozen in fear.

"Drink it. Now."

I shook my head and he forcefully held it to my lips and tilted my head back. The liquid rushed down my throat,before her stopped and I coughed up most of it.

"Drink your juice." Max said handing the cup to Paisley.

She nodded before sipping it till it was halfway gone.

"What are you doing?!" I screamed getting to my feet.

"What does it look like in doing? I'm helping my parents." He said grabbing the key from the ground.

My heart froze and I gave him a look.

"Who's your parents?" I asked calmly,panic bubbling on the inside.

"Come on Summer don't be stupid." He growled,his hand pausing over the door.

"I-I'm not! Tell me who they are!" I snapped my hands clenching into fists. I started feeling tired and I held my head,glancing at Paisley who had already fallen asleep.

"You really don't remember,do you?" He asked,coming closer.

"N-no." I whispered falling to the ground. My head was swimming,and my eyes started drooping.

"Well let's just say,they were your closest friends,Autumn."

I froze,before falling asleep,the light fading.

They were back.
------
Hey guys!!

Yay here's the next chapter! Sorry it took so long I was trying to think of how to get them to fall into their hands! Thoughts?

Thanks for 50+ reads already! It means the world to me and if you haven't seen,maybe you could check out my newest book,The Last of Us?

   Also! This is the sequel,the first book is The Perfect Daughter,so if you're kinda confused,go check out the first book. ;)

    Next chapter will be up as soon as possible,and until then,have a wonderful day guys!

:)

--Xxstars_moonxX--