Xavier

I walk Zaria back to her dorm and she finally allowed me to hold her hand. I could tell she was nervous which I thought it was cute, and it was probably her first time holding a guys hand. "Thanks for visiting," she says with a smile. "It was my honor," I smile. "Can I get a hug before I leave?" I ask since I didn't get one the last time. She stares at me " now?" She question. "Yeah," I smile. She blushes and gives me a sideway hug which makes me laugh. "I'm not use to this," she mumbles. "I can see," I laugh. "Salaamu alaykum," I say. "Wa alaykum asalaam," she mumbles.

I get back to my apartment and start on today's homework. I finish around 11 and end up falling asleep. I next to day I drag myself to class still tired. "Hey aren't you in my English class?" This girl comes up to me. I don't remember anyone from class. I just shrug. "I'm Samone," she introduces herself. "Xavier Daniels," I say. She laughs "I'm Samone Carson," she reintroduces herself. I sit down since it was lunch.

"How do you like it here so far?" She asks me. "It's ok I guess," I tell her. She smiles "I haven't seen you around you the dorms," she says. "I don't stay at the dorms," I say. I take a bite of my sandwich. I felt her staring at me. I look up at her and rise my eyebrow. "I'm sorry... do you have a girlfriend?" She asks me. "No but..." I start but she cuts me off. "Oh my God...yes... do you want to hang out sometimes?" She says. I laugh "can't do that," I say. "Why not?" She asks. "I'm married," I tell her walking away. "You're joking right?" she questions getting up.

I sit down on the grass and pull out my notebook. Someone sits down in front of me. "Hi," this girl says to me. "Hi," I mumble looking back at my homework. "How are you?" She asks. "Good, Alhamdulillah," I mumble with a sigh. "I'm Jasmine," she says biting her lips. "Xavier," I say not even in the mood to say my last name anymore. She smiles "did you play soccer?" She questions. "I still do why?" I ask. "I've seen you online, you're an awesome player," she says. "Thank you," I tell her. "Are you going to join for the soccer, you know they are D1," she tells me like I don't know. "I know that's why I came here," I say. "Maybe we can go to a game or just watch soccer... maybe like a date, " she smiles. "I'm not really dating," I tell her. "Of course you're not, why would a guy like you be single... but maybe we can just watch it as two soccer lovers," she says. "Already got me a soccer lover maybe you can find someone else," I tell her. She gets up "seeing you are Xavier," she walks away.

Why are all these girl asking me out. I pull out my laptop and go on Skype and text Zaria to get on. "Salaam pretty boy," she says with her headphones on as she comes up on the screen, I also put mine on. "Salaam princess," I smile, that was now becoming our thing. "How was your day?" I ask her. She shrugs "Exhausting," she says hugging her pillow. "Yeah, that's the college life," I tell her. "Did you make friends now?" She questions with a smile. I act as if I'm think. "Two girls asked me out... nothing interesting," I joke. Her smile disappears "good for you," she mumbles. "Are you jealous?" I question. "Why would I be jealous... I don't care," she mumbles. "Because you love me," I tell her. "I don't love you... you're not even lovable," she mumbles. "Neither are you... you're just an average girl, not that pretty, you can't even say I love you," I say. She stares at me. "You know that I'm kidding right?" I tell her. "I know pretty boy," she says making me smile.

"I miss you," I tell her. "That's sad," she says. "I'm tired," she yawns. "It's in the middle of the afternoon," I tell her. "I know but I'm tired," she complains. "Is it too late now to say sorry, cause I'm missing more than your body," I sing Justin Bieber Sorry since it was stuck in my head. She smiles "Since when can you sing?" She questions. "Since I met you," I smile. She shakes her head with a smile. "We have our first game on Friday, inshallah," I tell her. "How exciting," she says. "Your number one fan," she says doing a little dance. I stare at her, she stops "what? I can't dance," she says. I laugh "that was a cute dance you did there," I tell her. "I know," she smiles.