Xavier

It's great to have Zaria back. "Well you're not that bad looking," she says. I laugh "thank you," I tell her. She laughs.

"Did you guys win any games?" She questions. "One, but they were really good," I tell her. She laughs. "What so funny?" I question. She just shakes her head laughing. I pull her close to me and start tickling her. She laughs harder kicking. She pokes me on the side. I jump and she starts tickling me. I push her hand away. She stares up at laughing as she holds her stomach causing me to laugh. We both sit there laughing like crazy people.

I take a deep breath and we both just sit there unsure of what we were laughing about. She shakes her head and rests her head on my shoulder. We sit there in peace until it was time to pray we get up and pray together with me leading and Zaria behind me.

After we pray, we eat and just watch a movie. "You know how much I love," I tell her taking her hand in mine. She looks up at me "shhh... I'm trying to watch the movie," she say interrupting me. She turns back to the TV. I stare at her, which may seem creepy but hey it's my wife and she's so beautiful, how couldn't I stare. She looks up at me after the movie end. "That was a good movie... next," she smiles. I squeeze her hand that was still in mine. I pick up the remote and put in another movie. Towards the end of the movie Zaria starts crying, I don't know why I put this in. She hugs me as she cries into my shoulder. "It's just a movie," I tell her. She hits me in the shoulder softly. She stares up at me as she wipes the tears away "how can you say that... the kids mom died," she says. I sigh unsure of what to say. "You have no emotion," she mumbles. "I do have emotion... I'm human. That was sad but I wouldn't cry over a movie," I tell her. She stares at me "so you're saying that one day if we have kids and I end up getting cancer and dying you wouldn't cry," she says. I stare at her "don't say that... why would you ever say that?" I question her.

"Would you even cry?" She questions. I let go of her hand and put my fingers through my hair "of course I would cry it wouldn't be some stupid movie," I told her pissed off. Why would she say that. I cover my face and take a deep breath not trying to be mad. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that," she says trying to pry my hands off my face. "I don't care how you meant it, you should never have said that," I tell her, looking up at her. She just stares at me, I look down at the ground. I sigh and get up "I'm going to bed," I tell her getting up. "Are you really mad at me?" She questions staring up at me. I turn around and look at her. "You can't seriously think I'm ok with you saying that... you're acting like I don't care about you," I tell her pissed off that she doesn't think it's a big deal. She stands up "it's just words get over it and stop acting like a baby," she smirks staring me down. "I'm not being a baby, you need to grow up and understand that words do affect people," I tell her stocking off.

I can't believe she would say that I wouldn't care if she were to get cancer. Why would she say such thing. Why would she wish that upon herself and think that I wouldn't be angry. I swear sometime Zaria doesn't think about what she says and how it affects others.