Chapter 1- Shattered Pieces Of Glass.

Hey I'm a newbie writer... Please ignore any mistakes and I really need an honest feedback to make this story better. I know there are many mistakes. Sorry for them.

Picture is of Jim.

Jim's POV

"Jimmy boy.... come have some drinks!", Zach yelled seeing me sit idle.

I was never a party kid. I was only there because it was Zach's party. Zach. My best friend since I was 3. And yeah, I loved him more than a friend. I realized that I was gay because I was in love with him. Falling for my straight best friend was the last thing I wanted because I knew that love would never be reciprocated.

I fell for him after breaking up with Perrie when high school got over. Perrie was my girlfriend throughout the Junior and the Senior year of high school. That was the phase when I started figuring out my sexuality.

I broke up with Perrie because I fell for Zach. I know it sounds like I'm a jerk but I didn't want Perrie to suffer because of me. She didn't deserve a guy like me.

Zach and I were together in elementary school, high school and then even in the University.

Talking about my sexuality, there was no possibility that I could come out to everyone. I knew the consequences would be terrible.

"Coming Zee", I answered him back walking towards him. He was at the bar. Yes, he is filthy rich and he has a bar in his mansion. I took a glass of lemonade and looked at Zach's face which had an expression of 'Dude. Seriously? Lemonade? Grow up man.'

He was about to give me a lecture on the choice of my drink but we were interrupted by this hot girl in a red dress and black hair. I really hate this girl. Let me tell you who she is!

Jessica.

Jessica Gomez.

Zach's girlfriend.

The bitch stole him from me and took him to the dance floor. They were dancing and making out as well. They were literally sucking each other's face out. I was still sitting at the bar glaring at them with jealousy in my eyes.

Just then, they both came to the bar. I tried to avoid my gaze at them but I could still see them from the corner of my eyes. Zach had drunk so much that he was intoxicated. I knew what was gonna happen next. They would go to Zach's room and have sex. But I was not gonna let this happen. No way in hell!

So very cunningly I pushed Zach who was sitting next to me and my plan worked. The drink in Zach's glass fell on Jessica. Everything went according to my plan. Jessica went to the washroom to clean the stains on her dress while Zach was waiting for her at the bar.

As soon as she left, I knew what to do. Take Zach to his room, make him sleep and then go and tell his mom that he had drunk a lot and that he needed rest and so Jessica won't be allowed to enter his room. Zach's mom is completely against any physical activity in her house. I'm so smart. Oh and yeah, ZACH'S MOM HATES GAY PEOPLE. So that is another problem for me coming out.

Anyways. I put my plan into action. "Bro, you are drunk and you have lost your control, you need to sleep. I'll take you to your room." I told Zach.

He was just swinging his head dreamily and finally moaned "Oh Jess babe, I can't wait. Take me!" Jealousy ran through my veins. It wasn't the first time Zach would be having sex with her but I wanted to avoid them having sex. I held him by his shoulders and led him to the first floor. On the way to his room, he was moaning "Oh Jess babe c'mon fast."