Chapter 25 - Beach Ball Folly.

Thanks a lot for the 6.5k+ reads and 900+ votes. You guys are just awesome! Love you'll. <3

Chapter dedicated to SAMKingAuthor. Do check his book Interview. It has the interview of Ken, Jim and Janet. Check out his other books as well :D

Picture is of Harry.

Harry's POV

"Aaaah!" I yawned and stretched myself on getting outside the car. Finally, we were at the beach. The sunlight fell on the sand and made it shine like gold. The clean blue water of the Tasman Sea was gave peace to my mind. The rhythmic music by the waves added to the beautiful setting. Staring at the blue waters, I felt happy. My happiness was on its peak because Jim made breakfast for me today and that too, my favorite Momo. I can sense it, today is gonna be perfect.

"Dude." Adam said interrupting my thoughts, "We know that the sea is your girlfriend and you love her but you are here with us so stop being a Romeo and c'mon!" Adam said giving me a bro punch on my arm.

I nodded and opened the rear of the car and removed our bags which contained extra clothes and swimsuits. Robert and Jim joined us after removing their shoes in the car.

"Janet and Jenny, here are your bags!" I said handing them their bags.

"Cool! Wait for us. We'll change and come back!" Janet ordered us.

"Yes, your Majesty." Adam answered.

Janet and Jenny walked towards the girl's changing room while we went to the guys one.

I entered the changing room and began to strip off my clothes to put on my swimming trunks. Fuck, I was so eager to see Jim. Shirtless. I wonder what he looks like beneath those clothes. I could feel my boner. Shit, I need to fucking calm down. I bet I'll be having a boner all day today. Just thinking of Jim in his swimming trunks gives me a boner, fuck what will happen when I see him.

I came out of the changing room wearing my swimming trunks and saw Adam already waiting outside. Adam had a typical jock body. He had abs like me and you can say he was sexy. Well, I never fascinated him. It would be wrong in so many ways.

Just then, Robert came out. We were now waiting for Jim. I wonder what's taking him so long. I hope he isn't feeling uncomfortable among us but why will he? Suddenly, the door of Jim's changing room opened and out came the beauty of the world revealing his beautiful fair body which was like Snow White's with a sexy chest and lick-able nipples. He came out and looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes. Fuck, I wish I could just grope him and kiss him and make out with him right now. I was literally drooling over there looking at him. Fuck, his legs were so sexy. Someone needs to stop me or I swear I would be kissing Jim right now. He looked smoking hot.

"Uh-can we g-go? Janet and Jenny might be waiting for us." Jim said sheepishly.

"Sure bro! On to the beach!" Adam said putting his hand over his shoulder and leading him out. Bitch Adam, I wanted to touch him like that. Just then, I noticed the scars on the back side of his thighs. And then I saw deeper scars on his back. I just stood there looking at him petrified as he and Adam walked ahead followed by Robert.

Adam turned back followed by Jim and Robert and said, "Dude Harry, why are you waiting there? Come fast, Janet will get shit pissed."

I just stared at Jim petrified. I hope this is not what I'm thinking. No this cannot be. Jim can't do self harm. Does he?

"Dude Harry?" Adam spoke up once again, "What happened? You look as if you've seen a fucking ghost! Look at your fa-" and then he pause and looked at Jim's back, equally petrified.