Chapter 12 - Love Me Like You Do.

So here's the next chapter.

Thanks for the votes and feedbacks :-) I shall be looking forward for more of them ;)

This chapter is dedicated to AleeAlee900 :D

Song : Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding. Please play the music only when stated in the story for the added effect!

Jim's POV

I woke up at the sound of my alarm in my phone. Ugh. It was an amazing night with Ken. He had cuddled me. We were shirtless and to make it more hot, he was in his boxers. I saw that our legs were wrapped by each others and my boner was still there. I turned slightly and looked at Ken. Gosh! He looked so cute while sleeping. His hair fell on his forehead and he had a slight smile on his face. And that's when he opened his gorgeous eyes and smiled at me lovingly and with his blissful voice he said, "Good morning babe!"

By adding that word babe in such a romantic moment, he just made my day. Hell yeah. Today's day is gonna be amazing!

"Good morning, sweetheart!" and I blushed when I called him sweetheart. I'm blushing when I get cheesy with others. Ridiculous.

"Aah. Let's get ready!" he said getting up and yawning.

Oh My God! HE LOOKED SO CUTE WHILE YAWNING! It looked like a cute teddy bear was yawning.

Ken went to the bathroom, took a shower, while I stayed in bed lazing around. He came out of the bathroom and then I went in to brush and have a shower. I came outside the bathroom only with a white towel covering my body from my hips to my knees and saw Ken sitting on the bed and texting someone. Ken was in a black Tshirt with collars and a black coat on that and blue jeans. He looked really handsome!

And then like everytime, he suddenly looked at me, and said, "What are you standing there and looking at me? Are you checking me out?" he said with a wink and smirking.

And as usual I only blushed and had no words. All that came from my mouth was, "Uh-umm..No! umm.."

"Dude. Chill! It was just a jest. Stop blushing for anything and everything but anyways you do look cute blushing." which only made me blush more. "Hurry up! Go get ready! I'm hungry!" he said and resumed texting on his phone. I wore a black Henley T-shirt and a blue jeans. Ken likes Henley T-shirts a lot so you know... to impress him..... I HAD to wear it!

"You look good!" Ken said smiling.

"Haha. Thanks. C'mon let's go hog!" I said blushing at the compliment and then we went to the restaurant and had breakfast. We spoke about our plan at Disneyland for the day. We sat in the car and reached Disneyland California.

We entered the park by a monorail and reached the Central Plaza. God! This place is always as amazing as it is. Surely as Walt Disney puts in, Main Street does bring happy memories back. It bought back the memory when I came here for the first time with my parents. I was a kid of 8 then. After a lot of persuasion, my Dad had bought me there and that day was one of the best day's I had with my parents. I needed to talk to them at least once before I left for Melbourne. My thoughts were interrupted by Ken, who just took my hand and started running with excitement like a kid. God! This guy can act like a complete adult of 30 at times or like a school boy of 8! Coming to Main Street is like coming to the Victorian period of America. It had the mono rail station, the town square, movie theatre, a grand city hall, emporium, various colourful and fancy shops and arcades and not to forget the double-decker bus and the horse-drawn street cars. Ken took me to the Disney Art Gallery first. Ken loves art like Zendra. He would just wait in front of every painting and sculpture for five minutes each and look at it as if he was in deep thoughts, reflecting on the meaning of the painting. It was cute. And too make matters more romantic, he was holding my hand all the time. God! I love this guy! Looking at art when an art itself is holding your hand!