Chapter 35 - The Search.

Thanks for the 12k+ reads and all the votes and comments! They make my day <3

Chapter dedicated to MiriamGodinez3 :-) Thanks for all the votes!

Picture is of Mrs. Zendra Baynson.

This is a short update but an important one.

Jim's POV

"Sir! Any news about Ken?" Harry asked the police officer. It was 10pm and there was still no news about Ken. Eric, George, Harry, Adam and I were still at the traffic signal after which Ken's car went missing.

The police officer sighed. "No news sir. There is a high possibility that Ken has gone off road, especially to roads that lead into the suburbs or the Australian bush."

"What do mean by no news?" Eric who was getting impatient yelled at the officer.

"Sir, we are carrying out the investigation properly and with full swing!" The officer said assuring Eric, "We have sent teams in all directions and in all the routes after the signal!"

"Eric calm down!" I said keeping my hand on his shoulder.

"Where can Ken go?" George said with moist eyes, "He isn't so careless. His phone is also off!"

"Dad!" Eric said, "Nothing is gonna happen to Ken!"

"If we can ask," the officer said, "was there any reason that may prompt Ken to run away from the house or uh... Commit suicide?"

"What the fuck?" Harry looked angrily at the officer,"Ken is alive and he won't ever so anything stupid!"

"Harry, calm down." I said patting his back. Ken where are you?

I really wanted to cry. Cry a lot. Ken is my best friend. He is like a brother from another mother for me. He gave me a new life. He gave me confidence. When I was gonna die, he saved me.

Just then, my phone rang. Incoming call from Jacques.

"Jacques!" I said answering the call.

"Any news about Ken?" Jacques spoke with a really worried voice.

"No bro. Police say he may have gone off road into the suburbs or the bush." I replied with an equally worried voice.

Jacques sniffed and said, "I hope they find Ken man."

"I hope so too. What are the other's doing? They fine?" I asked.

"No man. Everyone's worried a lot. Zendra is shocked. Granny is also really tensed. Mom and Janet are shocked as well." Jacques replied.

"Take care man. I'll let you know if anything happens." I said. Jacques uttered a "Hmm" and then hung up the phone.

Ken is a person who has been a strength to everyone. For me, he has been my pillar of strength. For Harry, he's been the best friend ever and so for Janet and Adam. For his parents, Ken is the ideal son and he's the apple pie for Julie. Ken is the most loved person and the most loving person ever.

"Mr. Lawson and Mr. Baynson!" The officer said addressing us.

"Yes?" George said eagerly.

"Well the search has found Ken's car!" The officer said. That made all of us sigh in relief.