Chapter 37 - Justice.

Thanks for the 14k+ reads and 2k+ votes and all the comments! They make my day <3

Picture is a lovely cover by revolution_starter Thanks for making it. It's really cute ^_^

Chapter dedicated to AlishaJain5 :-)  Thanks for all the votes :-)

Ken's POV

"We need your statement on how all this happened!" The officer stated.

I looked at the others. They looked at me with a shit shocked expression. The room was full of silence.

I really thought that I was never gonna see all of them again. The way I just fell off the cliff was really traumatizing for me. I hope and I pray that this doesn't happen to anyone else.

I looked at Jim. Tears rolled down his eyes and he looked devastated. I know he's blaming himself but he's not the reason why it happened. It is Zach. The jerk.

"Mr. Ken," the officer said again, "We need your statement fast!"

I sighed.

"Well," I began, "As you guys know I was coming back from Albany so.....

<flashback>
I was driving my car on the road back to Melbourne. I was really tired after attending the wedding.

Driving in the suburbs of Melbourne is really a lot if fun for me. I like admiring nature. The Australian flora and fauna is among the things that I love in this country.

On my way back, I felt really thirsty so I stopped the car on the side and removed my water bottle that I had carried from home only to find it to be empty.

"Ugh." I sighed, "Now I'll have to buy one."

I drove the car and stopped at a small town on the way and bought me a water bottle and quenched my thirst.

Just then I looked at a guy. He looked really familiar. I observed keenly and.....what the fuck?

I looked at him with wide eyes. What the fuck is Zach doing here in Australia?  Zach. Yes. That Zach who ruined my best friend Jim's life. That pussy Zach.
Zach's gazed turned towards me and he looked at me with a surprised look which then turned into an angry one.

"Hmmm," Zach smirked devilishly while walking towards me, "What the fuck are you here for?"

"You have come to my country. So I guess I should be asking that!" I said glaring at him. That fuckers butt chin annoys me a lot. Everything about him is annoying. Fucking asshole.

"Don't act too smart or I'll cut you off!" Zach deadpanned.

"You will cut me off? A coward like you?"I laughed.

"I can easily fuck your ass and your boyfriend Jim!" He smirked.

"Jim isn't my boyfriend. There's a difference between boyfriend and best friend!" I stated, "Oh you don't even know what a best friend means!" I laughed, "You fucker!" I spat.

Zach raised his hand to punch me but I caught it and twisted it, making him groan in pain. I kicked his ass and he fell on the ground.

"You were always meant to fall!" I spat and then I turned away and got into my car and drove off.

Why did I come across this fucker! And I must think.... What's he doing here?

After sometime, I heard some car bump into the rear end of my car which made me lose control of the car. Looked behind through the rear view mirror to see who the fucker was and what the actual fuck? How did Zach get a car? And how is he even driving? He doesn't have a driving license for Australia!