Chapter 43 - A Happy Ending.

Thanks for all the votes and comments! They make my day <3

Chapter dedicated to DuckeeDee! Thanks for all the votes :-)

Song : Sorry by Justin Bieber. Please play the song only when mentioned in the story for the added effect.

Jim's POV

Tomorrow is my birthday and Harry isn't here and we still haven't sorted out our shit. Ugh.

This was gonna be my first birthday with him and I ruined all of it. But I have the right to be angry with him. He blamed me for the hospital thing. And then that day when Ken's eyesight came back, I came back home with Janet and he left for Sydney for some friend's wedding for three days. I swear I'm gonna kick his ass today once he comes back and apologizes.
I went into the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. Ugh.

Today everyone is gonna busy. Even though it's a Sunday, Julie had to go meet a client and Eric, Zendra, George and Granny went to meet some family friend in the city. Harry hasn't come back from Sydney yet and Jacques has gone to friend's for some project. So I'll hang out with Ken today. Cool. At least Ken is here. I actually even made a plan with him last night on what to do today.

I had a shower and wore a White Henley T-shirt and skinny jeans.

Play Music and Continue Reading

I opened my room's door to go downstairs for breakfast and saw a dude standing ahead, facing the wall and showing his back towards me. He turned around, singing in a really melodious voice. It was Harry. My Harry holding a board saying 'Sorry'. I just stood there with a shocked face. Harry was singing??

I rubbed my eyes and saw again. It was Harry indeed. Singing.

Harry was singing looking at me seductively and with love and desire. He walked towards me and placed his index finger on my chest and moved it down my chest and looked at me sexily. I pushed him, rolled my eyes and walked towards the stairs.

I looked down at the stairs and on every stair, there was 'Sorry' written in white. I looked at Harry and he was still singing. This was cute but I'm still angry. I walked down the stairs and came into the living room. Instead of the photo frames, there were posters with 'Sorry' written on them. Each poster had 'Sorry' written on it with different font.

I glanced up the stairs and saw Harry singing with the same seductive look. Harry winked at me. I rolled my eyes and sat down at the dining table in front of Ken who was sitting and watching the scene with an amused look.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked Ken, ignoring Harry who was singing.

Just then a plate was shifted to me from my right. I looked at the plate. It was salad and was decorated on the plate in such a way that it read as 'Sorry'. I looked up and saw Harry on my right giving me a puppy look and singing.

"Ken let's go and pick up breakfast from McDonald's while going to the snooker parlour." I said rolling my eyes at Harry.

Ken and I stood at the door wearing our shoes. We came out of the house and went to the car. Harry was standing there with a bouquet of red roses and was still singing. He walked towards me and revolved around me singing.
Ken and I walked to the car. While I was walking towards the car, Harry was still revolving around me and singing.

We got into the car and I ordered Ken to drive away before Harry could sit in our car. Ken did so and I saw through the rear view mirror that Harry was still singing with the puppy look. I looked ahead. I wasn't angry anymore, I was happy. Let's see how is he gonna do this. I glanced at Ken looked at me with an amused face.