Chapter 28 - The Return Of The Redeemer.

Thanks for all the votes and comments. They make my day <3

Chapter dedicated to Jake Desisto. Thanks for supporting my story :D

Picture is of Ken.

Harry's POV - Before the kiss.

I came out of the bathroom after a refreshing shower and saw Jim keeping something on the side table. He turned and his blue eyes met mine and damn I couldn't stop myself. Those eyes had so much love and so much emotion in them.

I couldn't stop any longer. It's now or never. And more than that, it's just a kiss. You can do it Harry, you can do it. That's the only way to find out. I walked ahead and so did he. And as soon as we both we near each other,I closed the distance between us and I kissed him gently.

This kiss seemed so meaningful and full of emotion, better than any kisses I had before. And he is kissing me back?

 Wait he is! Fucking great! He likes me. I enjoyed the kiss thoroughly. It was a passionate kiss and I could feel my boner. I was waiting for this all day. The kiss was extraordinary, it was heavenly. I led Jim on and gave him French kisses but to survive we need to breathe and hence we both pulled back. Both of us were breathing heavily. I looked at him with wide eyes full of shock because I didn't expect him to kiss me back. This means, Jim likes me! Yes!

But then Jim just ran away with a scared look as if he had kissed a ghost. Fuck, did I scare him off or like did that kiss mean nothing to him. Well, yeah I initiated the kiss so I am to be blamed. I hope he doesn't get mad at me. Shit, what if he hates me? I mean I guess a guy. He kissed a guy. For me it's cool because I'm bi but Jim? Hell he's straight! Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. What the fuck have I done!

I slapped my palm on my forehead and bought it down my face. What do I do now? Wait, first I need to find Jim! Where the hell did he go? What if he leaves the house and goes? How will I answer Ken? What if something happens to Jim? Infinite questions popped up in my head. I quickly wore my tracks and a V neck T-shirt and ran downstairs and saw Mom in the kitchen switching off the lights and preparing to go upstairs.

"Mom! Did you see Jim?" I asked her with a really worried look. Fuck, if anything happens to Jim, I won't be able to forgive myself. What if he does self harm again? No. No. No. No.

"He went upstairs with a juice for you! Didn't you see him in the room?" Mom replied.

Should I tell Mom about all this? No, not now. I don't want to see her expressions and reactions now. Right now, my priority is Jim.

"Ah! Okay! I'll be right back. Good night!" I said and I opened the door and went out of the house to search Jim within the neighborhood leaving Mom in a confused state.

I reached the road and looked left and right to see if I could spot Jim but no the road was deserted. I felt my pocket for my phone.

"Damn. It's in the room!" I spoke to myself. I ran into the house again. Locked the door and went to my room. I took my phone and called Jim.

'The number you are trying to reach is currently switched off. Please try again later. Thank you!'

Fuck. I hope he's alright. Whom do I ask help? Who who who?

Aaah. Jacques. He'll certainly have some idea about how to handle this. I walked out of my room and entered Jacques's room and saw Jim sleeping on his lap.

Jacques looked at me and said, "Don't get angy with Jim but I'm sure you enjoyed the kiss." He said the last part with a smirk.

"Dude, jokes apart. Why is he sleeping?" I asked Jacques with deep concern in my voice.