Chapter 7 - When Past Walks In -2.

Thanks for reading my last chapter and for the votes and comments. :)

WARNING : IF YOU ARE A HOMOPHOBE, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER. THERE HAS BEEN STRONG LANGUAGE USED AGAINST HOMOPHOBES IN THIS CHAPTER, WHICH MAY OFFEND YOU.

This chapter is dedicated to this amazing person who has been giving great comments and has been voting all the time. His name is Vink1995. Thanks man :-)

Picture is of Zach.

Jim's POV

And then, what I didn't want to happen, did happen. Zach looked at me and he yelled in hatred,

"What the fuck are you doing here, faggot?" and everyone just looked at me.

<Flashback >

After reading all the offensive messages and posts on social media on the next morning after Zach's party, I went to work at my office. Couldn't risk my job cause that's what I had now. Everyone at the office just stared at me as I entered and later I asked my colleague who sits next to about it, she just addressed me as if I was some piece of dog shit and told me that Jessica told them how I raped Zach yesterday. Wow. That bitch. Raped? She had added spices and salts to yesterday's happenings and had told everyone. Whenever I saw Zach, he would not even look at me and Jessica, well...she continued giving me evil smirks. She never liked Zach being friends with me but Zach had this rule 'Bros before hoes' and so he never let his relationship affect our friendship and that's what made me fall in love with him more. Yes, I was really uncomfortable when Jessica was around Zach.

Anyways, Zach just ignored me that day. A week passed and then suddenly on Friday that week, my boss summoned me in the office. Jessica was there with him as well.

"So Mr. Carter, I have been listening to the recent happenings and I can't risk my company's reputation!" my boss said.

"What happened, Sir?" I said, completely unaware of what was coming.

"You're fired. Here's your salary. And get the fuck out of my office!" he gave me an envelope and yelled.

"Sir?" I said taken aback.

"What? I don't want gay rapists in my office! Security!" he shouted and then the next minute I was tossed out of the office by the security guards.

I just stood there and so many eyes looking at me. Meeting two people with whom I had a bad past on the same day! God save me! And this time I was scared. I remembered that message he sent me and that night. Just those memories made my eyes moist. I really loved Zach but I got insults and a living hell for loving him. I lost everything because of him. Respect, parents, love, friends, job. Everything.

And there he was in front of me giving me a deathly glare as if I had taken all that from him. I just felt like running out of the shop but another voice with equal hatred and loudness yelled at Zach, "The word is gay, not faggot for your information, Zach Jameson." It was Ken. He was staring at him with pure hatred and disgust.

"Ken? What the hell? You are taking the side of this cocksucker?" Zach said with disgust in his voice.

"The word is gay. Mind your language, Zach!" Ken spoke with anger in his voice.

"Dude. What the fuck? He is a queer and a fucking whore. He's fucking garbage. He fucking tried to rape me. He's a faggot man. He doesn't deserve to live!" Zach spat with disgust.

"You know what!? You are a QUEER as you call it and not him. You are a queer by your mind who has such laid back thoughts. What if he's gay? He breathes the same air as you! Eats the same food. He hasn't grown any horns!"Ken yelled. Ken was really angry now.