Chapter 34 - Life Is Zigzag.

Thanks for all the votes and comments. They make my day <3

Chapter dedicated to _gee16_ ! Thanks for all the votes. :)

Picture is of Eric.

Jim's POV

Last night was really hot. I was still lying naked in bed with a naked Harry thinking of all that what happened last night. I glanced over at the table clock on the side table.

Fuck.

We are late for office. It's 8. Office is at 10!

"Harry wake up!" I yelled.

"What happened?" Harry said yawning. He looked so cute. Anyways, office. We are getting late.

"Babe. It's 8! We are getting late for office." I said with a worried expression.

"Holy shit. It's 8?" Harry asked getting up immediately.

"Yeah. Let's hurry up!" I said. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went into the bathroom for a shower. As soon as I came out, Harry went in and then we got ready in our office outfits and hurried downstairs.

There was no one downstairs. The house was dead silent. Even Jerry wasn't there. It looked as if these people abandoned us and went somewhere.

"Mom?" Harry shouted, "Ken? Jacques?" Harry turned to me and said, "Where the fuck are they?"

"I hope this is no prank!" I sighed.

"Oh dear Lord." Harry shook his head.

Just then, we heard their voices. The voices started becoming more distinct and finally we saw the main door open and all these guys come inside the house cracking their usual jokes.

"Oh you'll done with your honeymoon?" Mom Julie laughed.

Harry and I just looked at her with wide eyes.

"Yeah." Harry said, "Where the hell were you'll?"

"Like I told you Jim, you won't get any disturbance." Ken spoke up laughing, "So we all went out the whole night!"

"What the hell? Why?" I asked. This is so weird.

"We didn't wanna listen to your moans all night Jim!" Eric said laughing.

This was so embarrassing. I had a feeling that these guys would come up with something the next morning. I was blushing like an idiot.

"And we didn't wanna hear 'Harry fuck me hard' all night!" Zendra added laughing. Even others joined her.

That made me and Harry go red like tomatoes.

"Okay, please. Let's not talk about that." Harry said rolling his eyes, "Mom. Make us breakfast. We're getting late for office."

"Tell your boss that," Eric said laughing, "you guys were busy fucking each other to sleep!" Everyone roared in laughter.

"Not funny!" I stated coldly.

"Okay!" Mom Julie laughed, "I'll make breakfast."

"Mum, make fast for me as well!" Ken said, "I gotta go for a friend's wedding to Albury. It will take me three hours to reach. So yeah, I gotta leave immediately."

"Whose wedding is this?" Harry asked while we all sat at the dining table and Mom Julie and Zendra went into the kitchen.

"The nerd dude in our Business class when I was with you'll doing my minor in Business. Remember the tall, red haired dude." Ken explained.