Felt

Zeb's POV

Later that day, I was hanging out in the lounge, playing a game of Sabbac with Sabine. Kanan walked in.

"Have either of you seen Ezra?" he asked.

"He was sleeping last I saw," I told him.

"Can you go wake him up for me? It's time for Jedi training."

I groaned and stood up before slumping off to the room I shared with Ezra. When I opened the door, it was dark. Ezra was on his bed, laying with his back to the door.

"Hey kid," I grumbled. "Wake up. Kanan wants you for Jedi training."

Ezra didn't stir. I walked closer to him.

"Ezra. Wake up," I said. I rolled my eyes and shoved him in the back.

Instantly Ezra screamed and woke up. He sat up and stared around.

"Whoa. Calm down," I said. "We're you having a bad dream or something?" Ezra winced and reached behind his back.

"Yeah. Bad dream. That's it," he told me. I shrugged.

"Kanan wants you for Jedi training outside," I told him. He nodded and I left the room. Something was seriously wrong with that kid, because when I touched his back, I felt two strange prickly bulges. And one of them felt wet.

"Probably just his jacket," I said to myself as I went back to my game with Sabine.

Ezra's POV

My wings were throbbing painfully. I closed the door and pulled off my jacket. I stretched my wings slightly, wincing as I did. The bones were mostly healed, but the blaster shot was still bleeding. I had always known that my wings healed faster than normal. Apparently the healing abilities didn't cover blaster shots.

I stretched my wings farther. The bones felt strong enough to be able to fly again tomorrow. I glanced at the blaster shot. I would have to bandage it later when I had a spare moment. Instead I pulled on a clean jacket and went outside for Jedi training.