Part 1

Dipper stood in front of the Mystery Shack's entrance. His sister, Mabel standing behind him.

"So, what's the plan, Dip?" Mabel asked, a little worried at what the answer might be. 

"Well, first of all, we have to get Grunkle Ford back, he said he had something that could stop Bill." Dipper said as he looked at the huge pyramid floating in the sky, somewhere in there, there was a giant, evil triangle, sitting in his throne making his plans to turn the whole world into a madhouse.

"Great plan dude, but how're we going to do it?" Soos asked as he came out of the Shack. He was helping Wendy walk up to the entrance. She was still recovering a bit from the car accident they had, but she had a grin on her face as she waited for Dipper to tell them one of his ideas. 

"Well, if we can sneak in the pyramid, and maybe do a deal with Bill to get Grunkle Ford back." Dipper said uncomfortably, the idea of making a deal with Bill didn't seem very tempting, specially when he was known to cheat on his end of the bargain. 

"Well, it's better than just waiting here for flying eyeballs to capture us." Wendy said letting go of Soos, her confidence in their plan was enormous, and Dipper really didn't want to disappoint her. 

"Alright, let's go." Dipper said walking out onto the road, the rest of the group following him, when suddenly, they heard a shout, "Wait for me!" Grunkle Stan ran out of the Shack, carrying a baseball bat. He looked a bit funny, running in his suit, waving a baseball bat. 

"Grunkle Stan, I'm not sure it's a good idea..." Dipper began, but he was cut off by Mabel yelling at the top of her lungs, "YES! ALL THE FAMILY TOGETHER!!"  

"Um, Mabel, are you sure?" Dipper asked, a little nervous that Mabel's shout would attract attention. "Yep, the more the merrier Dipper!" Mabel said, grabbing Grunkle Stan by the hand and pulling him towards the group. "Let's go!" Mabel said, walking towards the front and humming a song, the way Mabel normally did. Dipper sighed and walked after Mabel, they were going to get Grunkle Ford back, and then stop Bill, he was confident that with Grunkle Ford, they would be able to stop Bill once and for all.