Part 4

Dipper and Mabel ran out of the way to avoid getting crushed by the gigantic demons. Ford looked miserable as the chain pulled him, the demons took him to a door hidden under the huge shadow of the throne, they opened it, and marched Ford inside. The twins tried to push the door open but it wouldn't budge. Suddenly, they heard footsteps, the kids turned around to see their other friends running towards them. Stanley looked horrified.

"You kids saw that triangle freak, right?" Stanley panted, the twins nodded.

"He's taking Ford! How are we going to get him back?!" Stanley exclaimed, Dipper didn't know. He just held his head down and turned the bat in his hands. But Mabel was positive like usual, she held her fist up, and exclaimed, as loudly as she dared:

"With friendship!" Then she ran up to the door, and gave it a good kick, the door didn't budge. She looked back at the others.

"Well, come on! We have to do it together!" With this, the whole group ran up to the door and kicked, surprisingly, the door opened a few centimeters, the group kicked again, and the door opened enough for them to squeeze in. They found that the door led down a long hallway, which ended by another huge door. The group advanced and kicked the door open again, inside was a huge chamber, filled with a few machines, some chairs, and a huge bookshelf. Dipper couldn't see where the demons were, but he saw Ford chained to the wall next to a small table, where he was busy writing something down on a piece of paper.  

Dipper ran up to Ford and nudged his Uncle. Ford turned around and saw Dipper.

"Dipper! You're ok!" Ford exclaimed and hugged his nephew, Mabel came up and hugged Ford too, soon, Stan was also coming up to hug his brother, even though it was a little awkward. 

The group stared at the chain, thinking of ways to break it. Finally, Wendy grabbed her axe and swung it, of course the chain didn't break. Wendy groaned and dropped her axe, Soos stared at the chain, who knew what he was thinking, after all, he tended to think the weirdest things despite the situations at hand. 

--------------------------------- Random Time skip ------------------------------------------------------------

The group had  been inside the room for almost an hour, and they still hadn't managed to think of a way to break Ford out. Dipper was starting to freak out, who knew how much time they had until Bill came back. It was only then that he noticed a lock on the back of Ford's chain, he turned it over, and tried to find something to lock pick it with, Mabel saw what Dipper was trying to do and offered one of her many hair pins to help. Dipper picked the lock, and the magical chain disappeared, leaving Ford free to move around.

"Thanks Dipper." Ford said, as he moved toward the exit. The group followed, they sneaked by the partying demons, and then back outside, and into the arcade. 

Dipper smiled, they had Ford, now they could defeat Bill.

So yeah, that's another GF chapter done, I'm sorry I've been so late with my chapters everyone, I have a horrible writer's block. As you all probably know, the Gravity Falls finale came out a few weeks ago. (The feels.)  Now, if any of you were wondering, no, this book isn't going to have anything to do with the actual ending, this is an AU, and after all, I started writing this fanfic before the finale came out, so it's not going to be like that at ALL.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy, I should have another chapter out in 5 days, depending on school, and if my writer's block clears up. 

Springs out.