Author's Note

Hey guys, I know that this is probably a huge disappointment to all of you who wanted a new chapter. Don't get me wrong, I hate doing this to you guys so I'll keep it brief, cause this is a very important announcement.

So, back when I started writing this fic I never actually thought it would get this much attention. It was just a side project that I was doing when I had nothing better to do, so when I saw how many of you guys actually enjoyed this, I was determined to make it work.  However, a LOT of stuff happened while I was working on this fic, I had to move twice in the span of about a year, and I had to get used to completely new systems.
Then I lost inspiration for this fic and I didn't really know how to make it work. Not to mention that this year has been filled with projects, and tests, and all sorts of crazy things. I still want to finish this, but I don't want you guys to wait an indefinite amount of time for a short chapter that isn't even that good; so here's the deal.

I'll keep this fic here for you guys to read while I finish sorting myself out, when I finally have it worked out, I'll rewrite this fic with longer, better chapters with a (hopefully) more consistent update schedule.

I will finish this fic, and I'm definitely not quitting. I'll just be a while until I can get it all under control, OK?
You guys really are the best and I don't want you to receive really bad quality writing because of my laziness and busy schedule.
I hope you guys understand, and that you aren't too upset about this, I promise that when I come back I'll make way better stuff.

(wow, this ended up being longer than I expected)
Anyways guys, thank you so much for everything, and as always, I'll see you all later.
-Springs