Misleading Author's Note

All readers: Whaaaaaat?! Springs isn't dead?! She's finally returned to Wattpad?! *Gasp!* Miracles can happen!! 

Me: Wow, rude, I'm not that ba- *looks back and realizes she hasn't posted anything for over 8 months.* Okayy, that's pretty bad. 

But yeah, hey everyone! It's been ages. 

So, I'm sure most of you are either terrified that I'm gonna cancel this fic (lemme ease your worries by telling you now that's not the case), or I'm finally gonna pick this thing up again. 

Weeellll, here's the deal:

In my last author's note, I said that I was gonna take a small break from writing this while I got my things together, and I would come back with rewritten chapters and a planned story and everything, ya know, the works. 

Unfortunately, I underestimated my ability to procrastinate, and between having an honest-to-god horrible year, and sort of dropping out of the fandom, things were looking kind of grim for this fic; there was actually a period of time where I was considering leaving this fic up for adoption. 

However; looking at all the comments you guys leave, and the fact that some of you still vote on some chapters (despite the lack of decent content) motivated me to finally, write something again. 

But, we've seen how bad I can get when it comes to putting off work, and I don't wanna make you guys wait another 6 billion years. So, after looking at some other authors' works, I realized I needed a beta. 

Problem is, I don't have one. 

Now, you're all intelligent individuals who can probably guess where I'm going with this, but to avoid confusion, I'll just state it now:

I'm looking for a beta. 

The job is pretty simple, just send me a message every two weeks or so telling me to get my butt in gear and start working again, and I'll send you the chapters beforehand so you can check them for spelling/give me your opinion. 

I know I've asked for a lot from you guys, but I swear this is the last thing before I go back to writing the stuff you deserve. 

If you wanna sign up, just lemme know down in the comments, and send me a private message, just don't spam me, please, I'll let everyone know when I've come up with a decision. 

Thanks again for being so patient, it was honestly you people who bought this fic back from the brink. 

Anyways, that was overly cheesy and cliche, but I think I got the point across, you guys can now sing in jubilation knowing I have finally decided to do my job. (Was that presumptuous? Maybe a little. Do I care? Not really. )

See ya guys around,

Springs.