Part 5

Bill went back to the room to check on Ford, and to see if he had made any progress, but when he came in, he found the room empty. He looked around in vain trying to find him, but he eventually came to the conclusion that somehow, Ford had escaped. Bill turned red, and let out an angry shout, smashing everything around him within 12 meters. 

The other two demons in the room -Keyhole and Teeth- ran away shrieking. And Bill ran out of the pyramid, growing in size, he flew around the town, destroying every building in sight, including the arcade. But when the dust cleared, there was nothing there, except for one or two stuffed animal prizes from "The Claw" minigame. 

The small group of heroes had left the arcade 3 minutes before Bill had started his rampage, and were currently hiding in the woods behind the Mystery Shack. Mabel and Soos were trying, -unsuccessfully- to light a fire, Wendy was scouting the perimeter for food, while Dipper and Ford discussed what they would do to take down Bill. Stan had gone back to the Mystery Shack to see if he could scavenge something. 

10 minutes later, Stan was back with his TV, -which had somehow survived the whole ordeal- the fire was lit, and the group was eating some nuts that Wendy had found on the floor. Finally, they couldn't stand the silence, and they started bombarding Ford with questions, he waited patiently until they stopped talking and said in a quiet tone,

"Yes, there is a way to defeat Bill, but we will have to confront him, face to face, for this to work." 

Obviously, this caused even more questions, and Ford waited again until everybody had gone silent, before he resumed his explanation.

"The reason we have to go confront him, is because it won't work without Bill being in the same area as us, we have to lure him over to an area where we'll have him waiting, then we will finish him and end this for good." 

 The group didn't have anything else to say to that, so Ford stood up, and walked back to the Shack, were he looked through the drawers and boxes until he found a half empty spray paint can. He took it with him and led the group to the Southeast corner of the town, where he started drawing what looked like a horoscope -or oracle of some kind- on the floor. 

"What is that?" Dipper asked, as he looked at the finished circle. 

"This, Dipper, is what we're going to use to take down Bill." Ford answered grimly as he drew the last symbol on the circle, a pine tree.

Hey guys, sorry this took so long to update, I haven't had enough inspiration, and I've been busy with other things, I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

-Springs