Part 3

Dipper hadn't been expecting the inside to look like this. 

The whole place was covered with demons, some were dancing, others were playing some sort of version of 'Spin the bottle' with some sort of stone, and others were just hanging around, sipping some sort of weird, green liquid. 

Dipper looked around, trying to find Bill, he finally saw him talking to 8 Ball and Teeth in the corner, next to what looked like some throne, made out of stone. Dipper was trying to think of a plan when he saw Mabel going a little pale, in fact now that Dipper noticed, everybody was wearing expressions of fear or shock. Even Wendy had her mouth open. Dipper turned around to see what had them so shocked, that's when he noticed it.

The whole throne that he thought was made of stone, was actually made out of stone people. Dipper was horrified, how could they do that? ALL of the Gravity Falls inhabitants were there, from the Northwests to even old man McGucket. Frozen in different positions of fear, Dipper then heard what the demons were saying. 

"Spin the person! Spin the person!" So they hadn't been playing with a stone at all, they had been playing with one of the frozen people. Dipper went pale, just like his twin. They stood like that, in their shocked stances, for a few minutes, then Dipper snapped back to reality. Gripping his bat, (that had almost slipped in his shock,) he turned around, and whisper yelled, -which really wasn't necessary, because thanks to the loud music, they could've yelled at the top of their lungs and still not be heard.-

"Alright guys, let's go and find Ford." The rest of the group nodded, even though Dipper could see that they were still a bit shocked. He put aside all of his  worries, they had to find Ford. 

They decided to split up, Dipper with Mabel, Stan with Wendy and Soos. The other group tip toed their way to the other side of the Disco, while the twins picked their way over to where the throne was. They could hear bits and pieces of Bill's conversation with 8 Ball and Teeth. 

"So, uh, have you figured out why we can't leave yet?" Teeth asked, his question kind of hard to hear over his constant chattering. 

"Relax, shorty, I found the perfect man for the job!" Bill exclaimed, his voice sending shivers down Dipper's spine. 

"Who?" 8 Ball asked. 

"No other than Point Dexter himself!" With that, Bill pulled out a frozen Ford, holding him victoriously, as if he had just found the cure to a great illness. Dipper couldn't believe that that was Bill's plan. Ford would never work for, or with Bill, unless it was under a deal, or something like that. 

Bill started glowing a bright yellow, and all the rust that was covering Ford vanished, leaving the real Ford in Bill's grasp, looking a little confused. 

"What? What happened?" Ford asked, looking around as he rubbed his head. 

"Ah, Point Dexter, it's been a while. Listen here, I need you to do me a little favor." Bill announced, Ford looked at him with an angered expression.

"And why would I help the demon that's attempting to take over our dimension?" Ford asked, a bit of annoyance creeping into his tone. 

"Easy, because if you don't, I'll kill your whole family, seeing as their all in my possession and I have nothing to do with them." Bill replied in a bored tone as he checked his non existent nails. Ford's eyes widened. He stayed like that for a seconds as he thought things through, then he let out a sigh.

"Alright Bill, I'll help you." He muttered.

"Great choice, Point Dexter!" Bill shouted as he set Ford down. "But first-" He pointed his finger at Ford, and a silvery blue chain appeared and wrapped itself around Ford's waist. 

"Just so you don't get any ideas." Bill said, then he clapped his hands.

"Let's get going, we don't have all day." He marched off, dragging Ford and his chain with him. Dipper was horrified, how were they going to save him now?