Part 2

They sneaked by the streets, avoiding all the floating eyeballs, eventually they got to the street that led directly to the giant pyramid where Bill was hiding. But first they had to take a break and figure out their plan. They took refuge in the destroyed arcade, since it was close enough. Dipper walked up to the remains of the wrecked ''Fight Fighters,'' he smiled to himself as he remembered the time when he brought Rumble to life to become his bodyguard. How he wished he could go back in time to that day, at least a crazy dream demon hadn't taken over the town.

''Watcha looking at Dip?'' Wendy said, walking up behind him. 

''Oh, um, just this old game.'' Dipper said as he pointed to the destroyed game. Wendy walked up to the game, then smiled as she remembered the times when she played with Dipper, she never really understood what had happened when she came back home from her camping trip, only to find a good part of it destroyed. She just figured that something happened, and went along with it. 

"So, kid, are we going to move out, or what?" Stan said, as he moved around a game. 

"Uh, yeah. Is everybody ready?" Dipper asked as he picked up the bat that he had been carrying. 

"Sure, dude." Soos said as he grabbed a hammer that he had found in the storage room. 

"I'm ready, bro bro." Mabel said, grabbing her trusty grappling hook. A smile on her face.

"Let's go." Wendy swung her axe over her shoulder.  Dipper opened the door out into the street, he dodged through all the litter, and up the street, until he arrived at the small, rectangular entrance on the side of the pyramid. Some stairs descended from the opening and onto the floor. The rest of the group looked up at the pyramid. 

"Alright, just letting you guys know, we'll be facing an evil demon, so this could be dangerous." Dipper said, turning back to see his family. 

"We know, bro bro." Mabel said as she walked up to Dipper, holding her grappling hook up to her chest, the rest of the group smiled at Dipper, encouraged by this, he tightened his hold on his bat, and walked into the entrance, followed by his sister, uncle and friends.