Chapter 12: Bad Decisions

I stood there for a moment, completely silent while the door shut behind him. Pain flooded through my body like a disease, clouding my mind with thoughts of betrayal. Part of me thought he was lying, but that rationality was ebbing away quickly as I felt hatred consuming every inch of me. I wanted to scream, or shout, or just do something to release this carnal rage inside of me. But I couldn't. I heard talking in the distance, and recognised my art teachers voice among them, discussing something to do with university courses.

My first thought was escape. I couldn't handle this, not right now. When Ms Wain entered the room I rubbed my hands across my face, and instantly she reacted.
"Alex? Are you OK?" I looked at her with weak eyes and shook my head, using every part of my will power to restrain the tears that threatened to fall. I knew that if I cried in front of her it would just attract unwanted attention, and I didn't need fucking counselling right now. She bustled over to her computer and started typing quickly. "I'm signing you out. Go home and get some rest, I'll let the rest of your teachers know what's happened."

I nodded at her, and slowly made my way out of the room. Every step I took towards my car made my body ache even more. He doesn't love you. When I got to the drivers seat I collapsed in a heap, and smacked my head back against the headrest. "Shit shit shit!" With each word I hit my head, allowing the tears to fall freely down my cheeks from the corners of my closed eyes. My heart literally throbbed in my chest as I sobbed silently, trying to control the pain in every cell of my body. I furiously wiped my eyes before turning the key in the ignition and stepping on the gas. The drive home was unpleasant, when all I could picture was Kit's small frame writhing underneath Blake. It made me feel sick, and I had to slow the car when the tears that built up in my eyes threatened to completely take over my vision. 

When I parked the car I had to take a moment to calm myself. Blake had to be lying, I needed it to be a lie. I ran my fingers through my hair and breathed out slowly, trying to expel the mixture of pain and anger from my body. This excruciating torment was something i'd never felt before, and it just confirmed that Kit was the love of my life, he was all I needed and this intense suffering threatened to take him away from me. I opened the car door and felt the wind outside hit me, reddening my cheeks. Nervousness began to drizzle over my heart. I was scared of the answer i'd get from Kit. 

When I got to my apartment, I paused for a moment, my hand hovering over the doorknob. I could hear him bustling about on the other side of the door and my heart swelled with pain and affection. I twisted the doorknob and made my way inside, trying not to look at Kit while I shut the door behind me. 

"Hey, why are you back so early..." Kit trailed off when he saw the pained expression on my face, and ran over to me. The rage bubbled up inside of me and I grabbed his shoulders, swiveling him around until he was pressed against the door. Fear flashed through his amber eyes and I ignored it, forcing my lips on his and kissing him roughly, biting his bottom lip in the process. He let out a small yelp but didn't push me away. 

"Mine.." I growled and lowered my mouth to his neck to graze my teeth against it. When I pulled back, Kit was panting, and his tongue swiped across his bottom lip to the bead of blood that had formed where I nipped him. I clenched my jaw and picked him up, feeling him wrap his legs around my torso as I headed to the bedroom. My brain had been completely taken over by my possessive urges, completely kicking out what little rationality was left. I threw his small body down on the bed, hearing him whimper a little. Did he make the same noises for Blake? 

I pulled off his clothes, one of my t-shirts and a pair of boxers, before taking off my own until I was just there in my underwear. His pale skin quivered under my gaze and my heartbeat quickened. I lent down and over him until my lips brushed against his ear. He shuddered beneath me, until I took it in my mouth and bit it, making him mewl uncontrollably. His hands gripped the bed sheets, and I moved down to his chest, taking one of his nipples between my teeth and tugging. "A-Alex..." He moaned and bucked his hips. I lent back and positioned myself between his legs, rubbing my fingers between his cheeks slowly, before roughly pushing a finger inside him. He moaned, and my skin felt like it was on fire with desire for him. I added another finger and began speeding up as I moved them in and out, until I was pounding him fast and hard. He cried out in pain occasionally but I ignored it, and took off my underwear to reveal my throbbing hard-on. I positioned the tip at his entrance, and glanced up at him to see that he'd put his hand over his face, so his wrist was covering his closed eyes.