Chapter Four: Forgive me

I was right, of course. My bad luck had made me encounter Dan and his cronies two more times before the school day ended, the insults getting more horrible each time we met. I knew Dan didn't hate me, well I hoped anyway, but each time the word fag came from his lips, I felt physical pain inside of me. Just a harsh reminder that I still had feelings for him.

On the way back from school I stopped at the local convenience store. I knew what I had said to Kit was wrong, and totally out of order. He was bound to be lonely if he was left on his own for an entire day, I guess that was just a part of his cat instinct.

I wandered down to the canned food isle, picking out a tin of tuna and some sardines. Stereotypical, I know, but I'd never owned a pet before. My stomach grumbled faintly, as I examined the food isles, searching for a quick microwave meal. Once I had gathered all my groceries, I headed for the checkout, nearly bumping into a group of girls from my school. I skillfully dodged them and made my way around to the self service machines, where I completed my purchase before stumbling out the automatic doors.

I got in the car, putting the shopping bag on the passenger seat. The drive from the store to my apartment block took less than five minutes, and of course, during that small amount of time, it had started to rain. I parked my car quickly and ran inside, my backpack, which contained the shopping, grasped under my arm.

I was greeted with silence as I opened the door to my room. Kit was nowhere to be seen, although I had a hunch he would be in the bathroom, sulking. 

"Kit?" No reply. The weight of my bag reminded me of the food and I wandered into the kitchen, dumping the shopping on the counter, before tip-toeing over to the bathroom door. A panting sound came from the room, followed by a sobbing noise.

"Kit, you oka-", I opened the door and stopped dead in my tracks. Kit was in the corner of the room, sitting by the bath. His ears were flat against his head and he was mewling quietly, while tears softly trickled down his cheeks. A pair of my shorts were wrapped around his shins, as he pumped his hand up and down his member, dripping pre-cum onto the tiled floor.

I felt the blood rush to my face while I spat out a sorry and ran out of the room. Embarrassment clouded my head, as I dashed into the kitchen, grabbing my microwaveable meal. I took off the cardboard casing and peeled off the lid, before shoving it into the microwave and pressing go. 

I'm such an idiot, I thought to myself, as my food whirled around in the machine. The padding of feet alerted me to the doorway of the room, were Kit stood, his fingers curled around the edge of the frame.

"A-Alex.." He whined, his tail curled around one ankle. I looked away, turning crimson.

"Don't be mad at me Alex.." Kit continued, his own cheeks matching the colour of mine.

"I'm not mad, just.. Embarrassed", I mumbled, looking him in the eyes as the microwave beeped behind me. "I guess.. You're more human than I thought".

I turned away from him and took my meal out of the machine, placing it on the side and reaching into a cupboard to retrieve a plate. By the time I turned back to face him, Kit had moved closer and was now sitting on the couch picking at his fingernails, his cheeks still flushed pink. I sighed and went to sit by him, putting my dinner on the coffee table.

"I'm sorry, about the way I acted earlier, it was wrong of me", Kit turned his head and looked at me out of the corner of his eye, but remained silent.

"Did you um, finish?" I heard myself asking. The boy looked down and shook his head, the end of his tail flicking by his feet. My hand reached over and felt the erection pressing against the zipper of the shorts, before pulling down the front of his pants. I straddled Kit on the sofa and put my hands either side of his head, as I bent down and licked his lips, gaining access to his mouth. The kiss was deep, and I swear I heard a purring noise as I pulled away, while taking off my pants and dropping them to the floor.

I wrapped my hand around Kit's member, and began pumping the shaft, making him squirm beneath me with pleasure.

"Alex..." He moaned, when I dipped my head down and nibbled on the corner of his ear. "Ah, I-i, want y-you, ah, in me.."

"Beg me", I whispered in his ear, a smile forming on my lips.

"M-master, ah, I-i want you're b-big cock, hah, inside me.." Kit cried out, and I felt his tail rubbing against my ass in anticipation. 

I positioned my erection over his entrance, watching as the pre-cum dripped from my tip and landed on the sofa. Then I plunged in, pleasure exploding inside me as he sucked me in. Kit's mewling grew louder, as I thrusted, while I still remained pumping his cock, the pre-cum slicking over my fingers.

Instead of doing the same thing as last time, his tail reached around to my chest, and began rubbing against my nipples, causing the familiar feeling of my orgasm to build up inside me. My thrusts instantly became faster, more needy, as the pleasure began to over flow.

"Kit, I'm cumming!" I gasped, feeling him tighten around me as he came apart, the white cream oozing down my hand. I cried out his name as my orgasm hit me, filling him up to the brim. My body felt tired, as the last waves of pleasure washed out of me, and I collapsed over Kit, lying there panting, while the familiar purring nose emitted from his small chest.

"Alex?" He piped up.

"Mmm?"

"I'm hungry." I leaned back and chuckled, scooping him up in my arms and carrying him over to the kitchen, before taking out the cans of fish and setting them down on the counter.