Chapter One: The secret of the Cat

My apartment was not the tidiest of places, and hardly suitable for any animal, but surprisingly the cat just stepped over the mess, and settled on the armrest of the leather sofa. It watched me move to the kitchen, two amber eyes, totally fixated on me.

A small shiver rippled down my spine, as if, instead of an animal watching me, it was something else..

I shook my head and opened the fridge door, taking out an open tin of tuna, and the leftovers from my dinner last night. Then i reached up to the cupboard and took down a plastic bowl, before scooping the contents of the tuna can into it.

I heard a soft thud as the cat gracefully jumped off the couch and trotted over, immediately digging into the food as I put the bowl on the floor. A smile played on my lips as I leaned against the counter, picking at my own leftover dinner.

"What do I call you?" I mumbled, more to myself than the cat, but of course it heard, and looked up at me with those eyes, which were slowly seeming more like those of a human, than of an animal. I tilted my head at it, and it copied the gesture, making me chuckle.

Then suddenly a sick feeling took over my whole body, as I recalled the events of an hour ago. Dan's face had looked disgusted when I admitted my feeling for him. How could I have been such an idiot, confessing my love like that, why didn't I just laugh and say no, maybe making a remark over some jealous girls.

Another wave of sickness rolled over me as I realized he would be getting his fair share of girls tonight at the party, as usual. Dan was attractive, with big blue eyes, and chocolate brown hair, he had a girl confessing to him nearly every week. Not to mention he was on the school football team, which gave him a strong athletic build to add to his good looks.

A whimper escaped my lips as I pushed away from the counter and stalked to my room, before flopping down on my bed and curling up, my face pressed against my pillow to hide my tears. A damp patch of fabric formed around my eyes, as I cried myself to sleep.

---

I moaned as I felt Dan kiss down my neck, his fingers running along my nape. This must be a dream, but it wasn't something I was going to waste. I reached up and tangled my fingers into his hair, and pulled him to my lips. I felt a tongue slide through my lips and invade my mouth ,while one hand traced down my chest and across my belly, heading for my growing erection.

I gasped as I felt him tug down the front of my pants, letting my wet member slap against my stomach. Suddenly I could no longer feel him on my lips, but instead, an explosion of pleasure came from my groin as he sucked my cock, running his tongue across my pre-cum soaked tip.

"Ahh hahh", I panted loudly, and once again entwined my fingers in his soft hair, thrusting into his mouth. " Dan.." I breathed, I could feel my orgasm creeping up on me as I thrusted harder into his mouth, nearly loosing it as he hummed against my member, sending ripples of pleasure up my body. Then I exploded with pleasure, and cried out Dan's name as I came. A giggle came from the end of my bed, a giggle that sounded really real..

I sleepily forced open my eyes and looked down.

What the hell!?

A boy, who looked about the same age as me, sat on the end of my bed, wiping the cum off his face with his hands, before licking his fingers. His hair was white as snow and to my surprise, two cat-like ears poked out at the top. A white bushy tail caressed his naked body, and he stared at me with two familiar amber eyes.

"You're awake", he purred, and crawled towards me, straddling my hips and leaning down to my face.

"Who are you? And why are you in my room?" My eyes widened as he licked my nose with a rough wet tongue.

"I'm your little kitty", I blushed as I felt his tail running up and down my legs. "You can call me Kit, if you like".

"You're the cat I nearly hit yesterday!" I muttered, "But now you're a boy.." I didn't understand any of this, it didn't make sense.

"Pretty much", Kit purred, lying down flat out on top of me, wrapping his arms around my neck. "In a way you kinda saved me, my owner from before.. He was mean, abusive. Not like you, you have a kind heart. Most other people would have left me for dead, but not you. That's why you're my new owner".