Chapter Ten: Forming Plans

Kit's crying mewls slowly turned into soft whimpers, only reducing to silence when I tenderly held his shoulders and pulled away from him. His small legs were wrapped around my waist and his hands clutched my upper arms as I stared into his eyes, almost entranced by them as they shone bright after the tears had fallen.

I licked my lips and Kits gaze immediately flew to my mouth, a blush sweeping over his damp pale cheeks. This reaction only made my heart beat quicker.

"Kit..." I lean in and nuzzle his neck, smiling as I felt Kit's little hands tighten around my arms. There was a battle going on in my head though. Kit was feeling vulnerable and miserable right now, so was taking him to bed and keeping him awake all night really a good idea? Each time a moan or sigh came from him, I felt my rationality ebbing away.

"Kit... do you really want this? Right now?" I mumbled into the soft skin of his neck before leaning back and staring into his hazy eyes.

"Please Alex... I love you..."

I snapped.

My right hand held the back of Kit's head as I devoured his lips, tugging at his plump bottom lip and groaning as his little warm hands crept up and tangled in my hair. I walked us over to the bedroom, still kissing and nipping at his lips as I slowly lowered him onto my bed.

"Alex..." He moaned as I turned my attention to his neck, trailing kisses across his creamy skin right down until I got to his collar bone, which I sucked on, leaving a mark for everyone to see. I placed my hands either side of Kit's head on the pillow as I leaned into kiss him again. Soft moans of pleasure came from his mouth as I began to grind my groin against his, smiling into our kiss as I saw the frustrated look of desire on his face.

Kits tail shook on the duvet as his sexual frustration rose while I teased him.

"Alex.."He mewled, opening his big eyes. "Your'e being mean..." I bit back a smirk at his adorably angry pout. He must have seen this because he stuck out his tongue and frowned at me. Of course his reaction only made me smile more as my growing urge to tease him increased. 

I leaned up and blew into his cat like ear, feeling a shudder run through his body as he lay beneath me. Suddenly, two small hands reached up to my shirt and pulled me down into a kiss. Kits little tongue invaded my mouth as he took advantage of my shocked state, and it began to tangle with mine, making me moan just as much as he had. The little cat-boy had evidently run out of patience as he swapped positions with me while I was still dazed from his sudden and passionate kiss.

I looked up at him as he straddled me and removed his t-shirt, revealing his pale flawless skin. He proceeded to take mine off as he stared into my eyes, looking unusually confident. A grin spread across my face but he ignored it as he fiddled with the zipper of my jeans.

My smile immediately vanished as his hand grabbed my rock hard erection and began to pump it. I brought my own hand up to my mouth and bit onto my knuckles as Kit leaned forward and took me in his mouth, gliding his tongue up and down my shaft. I could feel the pre-cum dripping from my tip and I moaned.

"K-kit I'm gonna-" I was interrupted as he put a finger against my mouth and pulled away from my groin.

"No your not. You teased me, so I'm going to return the favour". An evil smile spread over Kits face as he leaned down again and started to swirl his tongue over the tip, again moving his hands up and down my hard member. He always stopped just as I got close to release, letting me cool off before he started the torturous process again.

"Kit... please... enough." I panted, feeling my face flush as he looked up at me with lust filled eyes. I swallowed and leaned in to kiss him, putting my hand to the back of his head, feeling his soft white hair against my fingers. Kit fell back onto the duvet, his head facing the end of the bed as I took off his oversized shorts.