Chapter One

I'm so nervous. Today is the first day of being a sophomore in high school. I'm practically shaking. This is my chance. To not be the emo freak anymore. And to maybe get a boyfriend. " Sierra! Come on! You look fine! Let's go. We're going to be late." Scott yelled from downstairs. I sighed as I looked in the mirror one last time, fluffing my hair once more before grabbing my backpack off the floor and ran down the stairs.

"Scott, I swear to God..." I didn't finish due to the fact that I tripped down the last two steps. My face slammed into the hardwood floor. I could hear Scott laughing the the background. "You know jackass, I can hear you. And your lovely sister is asking for some help." Scott continued to laugh while helping me to my feet. " You know I love you sis right? Even if I laugh at you?" I looked over at Scott as I picked up my bag. " I know Scott. I know." I zipped up my bag. " Come on! I think Stiles is here." I quickly put on my shoes and ran out the door.

"I CALL SHOT GUN!" I screamed as I jumped in the front seat with Stiles. " My bitch! I haven't seen you in so long. Look how tall you are! Are you getting shorter? What are you now? Five foot? God your tiny." Stiles said smirking at me. I turned towards him as Scott got in the blue Jeep. I smacked him upside the head.

" I will have you know, I am five foot four. If anything shrunk it was your dick. Oh wait, it already was that small." Stiles looked over at me while starting the Jeep. " How do you know what my dick looks like? Have you been spying on me? Hey Scott... I think Sierra is a Chinese spy and assassin. She's been spying on me and my balls." Stiles said as we started towards school.

Scott leaned in-between the two front seats. " Well I wouldn't be surprised if she was." Scott said while laughing. I smirked. " I told you guys before. I always win." Stiles looked to say something more but then closed his mouth. The rest of the ride to school was silent.