Chapter Two

So far nobody really looked at me weird. thats new. The only person that looked at me weird is Scott. and Stiles as a matter of fact. That's only because I slammed my head into my locker. It felt just wonderful! Cough cough, sarcasm, cough cough. Now I've got a bruise forming. The only people that I've talked to is this new girl Allison. Her full name is Allison Argent. Her and her father just moved here to Beacon Hills. She's really quiet. but once she met Lydia Martian, Allison immedietly  opened up.

Right now we just sat down for lunch. Allison on my right and Lydia on my left. We sat alone for a couple minutes talking about our chemistry class before Scott, Stiles, and Jackson sat down with us. Jackson and Lydia are dating. But they are constantly breaking up and then getting together again three days later. They fight and then they kiss and make up. back and forth all the time. It sucks.

" Sierra? Are you alive?" Someone asked. I snapped out of my thoughts to see Scott sitting across from me looking concerned. "Huh? Yeah I'm fine. Just day dreaming." The rest of lunch and the school day was full of chatting and joking around.

Now that it is time to go home, I ran to my locker to get my stuff and hurry out to Stiles' car and get into the shotgun seat. As I was pulling my backpack out of my locker, Stiles walked up to me and put his arm around my shoulder. 

" So how was your first day of sophomore year? Any guys that you have your eyes on?" Stiles said while winking at me. I closed my locker. Threw my bag onto my back and turned towards Stiles. " Really? The only guys that I have talked to are you, Scott and Jackson. I'm pretty sure that I should not be worrying about guys on the first day of school. Now come on. I have to catch up on vampire diaries." and with that I walked down the hallway, out the door, and into the parking lot.