Chapter Six

When I woke up, at least four hours had passed. I slowly edged my way out of bed and walked towards the bedroom door. As I opened the door, i could hear Scott and Stiles talking downstairs. I decided to listen in. " You know what I'm talking about Scott. The wolf you described sounds just like the one that attacked you. I'm going to have to head home and do some research. I will see you later Scott." It was Stiles. I heard the door open and close. Then a groan follow. It must be Scott. " What the hell is happening to us?"

"Scott?" I called down the stairs and into the rest of the house. " Sierra? What are you doing up? Why didn't you call me? You should have someone help you." Scott said as he walked up the stairs. " Let me help you."

Scott put one arm around my waist and one under my knees. He lifted me up gently and carried me down the stairs. From there he gently sat me down on the couch. " Where did stiles go? I thought that he was here." I asked as i grabbed the T.V remote.

" He was here but he had to leave. He said he needed to look up something." Scott said as he opened up the freezer. " Want some ice cream?"

" What flavor?" I asked.

" Mint chocolate chip. what other flavor do we have in this house?" Scott said while sitting down on the couch next to me and handed me a spoon. 

" What should we watch?" I asked while flipping through all the movies on Netflix.

"Why don't we watch the Fault in Our Stars." Scott said.

"Okay. but i will judge you if you cry. After all, you are the man in the house." And with that, I click play and the movie started.