Chapter Sixteen

I groaned. "What happened?" I said.

"Sierra! Thank god your alive! when Derek came back you were laying limp in Dereks arms with an arrow sticking out of your stomach! you had me so scared. I though that you were going to die. I can't loose my baby sister."  Scott said wrapping his arms around me as I sat up.

"I am 20 freaking seconds younger than you. and FYI we are twins so we were born at the same time dip shit." I growled.

" Sierra you need to lay back down. That arrow went pretty deep. Its going to take some time to heal. even with your supernatural healing its gonna take a lot longer. You've lost a lot of blood." Derek said as he sat next to me on the table.

" Scott why don't you go home. Take Stiles with you. I will stay with Sierra. She's in good hands. I will take good care other." Derek said while smirking. 

Scott and Stiles looked cautiously back and forth between Derek and I. Stiles than looked at Derek and grinned evil at him.

"Scott why don't we actually listen to Derek for once. But guys make sure you use protection. We don't need any mini hale's and McCalls running around Beacon Hills." Stiles said while laughing and grabbing Scotts shoulders and  led him outside.

I dropped my jaw at stiles comment. How could he say something like that with my brother in the room? Why in the world am I friends with this jerk?

I heard the door close signaling that Scott and Stiles had left.

"So what..." I started to say before Derek crashed his lips into mine.