Math sucks

"You're staying here." The three words that tumbled out of Stiles' mouth as he tugged on his jacket to leave. That, and the reply to all of my arguments was, "Peter is going to be there. I don't trust him." Even when I told him that I didn't either he still shook his head and glanced over at me before kissing my forehead quickly. "Just stay here, Jayla, okay?" 

       Sighing, I nodded, "Yeah, sure. Go." He smiled tightly and nodded. "Good, I'll see you later." Once he left, I waited about ten minutes before getting up. Of course I wasn't going to actually stay home. Glancing at myself in the mirror quickly, I grabbed the bow on the opposite side of my closet door  along with the arrows  and threw them over my shoulder.

          Lucky for me, after Chris left for France with Isaac, he left your one and only with the car he had. Sure it wasn't used as much as it should be but it comes in handy for times like this, when neither Scott or Stiles would be able to give me a ride.

        Instantly as I got into the car I turned it on and quickly drove to the school. Along with the car, Argent seemed to have left me a good amount of arrows. Some with little explosives on them, others were normal. As I pulled up outside of the school, the same noise that I heard in Mexico rang through the air, causing me to tug my eyebrows together.

        "What the hell?" The steps outside of the school were deserted, unlike they were the night I died. As soon as I went up them, I caught sight of a huge human like body, except the outline of bones jutted out of it. It's ribs easily seen on the outside like it was wearing it as protection. A slight smell wavered into my nose, causing me to wrinkle it.

          Instantly, I backed up slightly, grabbing an arrow out of the pouch that commonly sat on my back. Loading in the arrow, I slowly moved to the right, ready to run around and past the gigantic form in front of me. Once I got a good spot, I released the arrow and as it went towards the body I took the chance to run around it and up the rest of the steps.

            As I went up the school steps I saw another one of the figures throw Scott against a wall before a searing pain went across my thigh, "ah, god ow." It caused me to trip slightly but I continued going up the steps and loading another arrow in. This one happened to have the explosive on the end of it and I held it up. "GET DOWN!" Scott and Malia quickly glanced at me, Scott pulling Malia down, nodding quickly at me as I let go of the arrow.

           It hit him in the chest but all it did was direct it's attention towards me. Without hesitation, I grabbed another arrow and repeated the process, letting it fly through the air and try to hit him in the chest or somewhere without the bone. My eyes flicked over it's chest and I noticed it's stomach was wide open, allowing my next arrow to fly into the stomach. "Jayla!" Scott's voice came from in front of me, but I could hear the noise behind me, causing me to turn quickly.

           Before I could react to anything my wrist was grabbed and twisted, causing me to drop to the ground, the same hand that grabbed my wrist gripped the back of my shirt and lifted me, throwing me to the ground next to Scott. I still felt the slice on my thigh as it continued to bleed and I grimaced. Scott looked up to me, putting his hand on my arm. 

           "Are you okay?" His voice came out concerned as I nodded.

            "Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I'm fine."

           All of a sudden, Derek ran to the two figures that started to gang up on Scott, Malia and I. Whenever I got a good enough look at him he seemed to be in between seventeen and twenty four. "What the-" He got them to run away and when he stood, Scott helped me up and stepped forward slightly, "Derek?"