Liam?

The next day I didn't wake up until the middle of the afternoon. A whole part of me didn't want to get up, knowing that there was possibly no way for me to be able to find Liam. It sucked really. Not having the same powers as my brother. 

            A small part of me wished that his bite had turned me. That instead of turning me into some unknown creature that it had turned me into a replica of him. It yearned to be able to sniff out people that went missing. As I laid on the bed that's all I could think of. Slowly, I got up and going downstairs, stopping when I saw police men standing around the kitchen table, a dead body on it.

          "Mom?" I said, and she turned around. "Hey," She guided me out of the room as I glanced at the sword in the person's chest. Kira's. "Mom. That's Kira's sword." I muttered and she nodded. "I know, head down to the police station, your brother is probably there already." She said and I nodded quickly, grabbing the keys to the car and running out of the house. 

         At the police station I saw Kira sitting in one of the chairs outside of Stilinski's office. "Somebody get these cuffs off of her. If she was actually involved, it was self-defense." Stilinski said and I went up to him as her dad came in. "That's correct, Sheriff." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Dad... Don't say anything." Kira pleaded.

           I watched as the event unfolded in front of me. Ken demanding that the sword was his when we all knew it was in fact Kira's. Stilinski not being entirely sure if he should allow things to got he way that they were going right now. "This is your story?" Stilinski asked and Ken shrugged. "Are you prepared to tell a different one?" He tempted and that caused me to fall into motion.

        "He's got a point." I simply commented and Stilinski glanced back. "Okay, call Melissa McCall, ask her to come in to fill out a statement. Let Miss Yukimura go, and seat Mr. Yukimura as usual." Stilinski ordered and instantly, Kira was let go, standing up quickly, rubbing her wrist. She came over to me and I guided her into Stilinski's office. 

        "Where's Scott?" She asked and I shrugged, "I texted him on the way here, but he's out looking for Liam." I explained and she shifted on her feet. "What do you mean?" She asked and I rose my eyebrows, "The Dread Doctors. They took Liam and Hayden last night. I presume he's still out looking for him." I rushed out and she nodded. 

       "Right." As she spoke the door opened and I glanced over at Kira's blade that was laid out on the table.  All I could think of was how Scott spoke of her the other day. How he decided on not trusting her. A part of me agreed with him still. If she really did kill this chimera and it wasn't self defense then she did it just because she could.

         Yet, I knew deep down at the same time it was most likely the Dread Doctors. They were messing with everybody in town, and Kira might just be a main one. Scott had came inside and I huffed. He rushed over to Kira and glanced over at me. "They're not really gonna arrest him, are they?" Scott asked and I pursed my lips.

          "He has to. My dad basically confessed." Kira shrugged, "And you don't remember anything?" He asked and she shrugged, "Nothing. It was like sleepwalking. Suddenly I'm just standing out in the middle of the road." She said and I frowned. "We'll figure it out. I promise."  I tried to motivate and Scott nodded in agreement. 

          "What about Liam and Hayden?" She questioned and Scott sighed, "We're all meeting at my place to try to come up with something. I don't wanna leave you, but I... I've got to find them." Scott said, glancing down at her. "I'll be outside." I mumbled, walking out to allow them a couple minutes of private time.

           It was always weird to be in the same room as them, especially when it felt as if there was going to end up with some kissing or another form intimacy that should only really involve them. After a minute or so Scott jogged out, grabbing his helmet and handing it to me. "Here, I only have this one." He said and I nodded slightly, taking it out of his hands.