Taken

The next morning I sat up in bed quickly as my phone alarm went off beside me. Right, early to school. Great. "Stiles." I looked at him groggily but he didn't move, his body was facing the wall while he was still in the same spot of the bed. "Stiles." I spoke again and he just mumbled out a , 'Hmm?' before I sighed.

          I glanced at his calendar and today had a spot for a practice. "You've got an early morning practice for the big game tomorrow, remember?" He rolled onto his back and I sighed as he faintly said a 'Hi.' "Stiles, If I'm going to bring Malia watch an entire lacrosse game, you better not suck."

     "Not gonna suck." He mumbled in his sleep and I sighed, "Remember you were supposed to drive me to school early so I can get more studying in before the science test? If I fail it I could fail the class and stay back. You know, not become a senior with the rest of you." He rolled back over and I followed him, leaning over him, "Stiles!"

       He groaned and grunted. My eyes ran over the crime board he had in his room, the one that used to be used for the benefactor. In one corner I saw the word Veraque and I smiled lightly before turning around quickly and leaning down, kissing him quickly.

       "What are you doing? I haven't even brushed my teeth yet." Stiles groggily spoke as he pulled away. "I've known you for years Stiles, I don't care." Faintly he smiled before putting his hand on the side of my face and pulling me towards him again. As he pulled back again he looked up at my hair.

         "I still don't understand why you started to not straighten your hair, it was nice before." I shrugged as he sat up, "It was plain and I needed change. Now. Go get dressed, I'll change in the other bathroom." He nodded and kissed my head before going into the bathroom attached to his room. At school he dropped me off by the front before driving away to park.

           Instantly I went to science class and froze when I noticed that Malia was sitting in there looking over notes, probably Lydia's just like my science ones were. Her notes seemed better when they were written in English and not some sort of code. 

          I pulled out the chair next to her, seeing as I also had to do well on the math test so I could keep my grade up. "Hey." Malia glanced up, "Hey." It got quiet after that, seeing as neither of us had the choice to do bad.

         Later that day in Econ, I sat behind Lydia, Kira to my left with Malia in front of her. "Lydia? Lydia. Did you hear me? Look. I passed." Malia happily held up her math test and I smiled, she had done good, a C-minus. I myself got a B+ which is close to an A, which heavily pleased me seeing as I was completely scared out of my mind of failing. 

         On the science test I received a regular C, which thankfully was still passing. "C-minus." Malia grinned at Lydia, "Your notes are great when they're not written in code." I nodded, "I have to agree, I got a B, and I suck at math, plus a C on the science test." Lydia tightly smiled as Coach placed the test on Malia's desk.

         "Disappointed, Malia. Profoundly disappointed." She lifted the paper and I noticed the F in red on the top. "Hey, I'll give you my notes this time." Lydia went to write what's on the board but froze, staring up at it. Kira glanced between Lydia and the words before leaning forward, "It's over. The computers are off. No more assassins. No more murders." 

           I nodded, "Kira's right, nobody is dying." Lydia looking forward before mumbling out, "Not yet." Which caused me to sit back in my seat. On the quiz the Coach handed back I had gotten and A+ which was nothing new, Coach not only loved me because I didn't disrupt him but I was also fairly good at his class.

           During lunch I sat with Lydia and it felt nice to finally be able to talk about normal things. Nothing about the supernatural or assassins or deadpools. But that did mean one other topic was bound to come up, "So, how are you and Stiles?" I froze mid-chew and glanced up at her, "What do you mean? We're okay." I responded after I swallowed the bite.