Party gues- dead pool?

As soon as we got to my house Scott practically ran up to us. I had told Stiles as much as I could that he could tell his dad and that wasn't exactly a lot. We started walking into the house quickly, the three of us talking

      "Like I said, I told my dad everything I could." Scott glanced at him quickly, "But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Groaning, I crossed my arms, "Scott, you barely told me about Liam. There wasn't much I could give to Stiles. And a follow-up text saying that we needed to hurry up because you bit him? Not the best way to spread information."

      Stiles nodded and glanced back at me. "Right, What did you do with him anyway?"  As we got towards the stairs Scott sighed, "He's upstairs." Stiles and I stopped as Scott stepped onto the stairs. "Doing what?" I spoke before Stiles could and Scott froze on the steps. "Lying down."

      Shaking my head, I went past him and fully up the stairs and into Scott's room with both the boys behind me. "Bathroom." A single glance behind me to Scott was all he got at his comment before I went to his bathroom. As we got inside he pulled the shower curtain aside, which revealed Liam, tied in tape in the bottom.

        I bit my lip quickly, glancing at Scott and Stiles before Stiles shut the curtain and dragged both of us out of the room. Stiles and Scott sat at the end of the bed while I sat behind them slightly with my legs crossed. "So you bit him," Stiles spoke slightly as Scott nodded, "Yeah."

       "And you kidnapped him," Stiles spoke again just as Scott nodded once more, "Yeah." Quickly I sat forward slightly, "And you brought him to our house." Scott sighed, "I panicked." Instantly, Stiles nodded like Scott had. "Yup. This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?"

       Muffled cries came from the bathroom and my lips tugged down slightly. Of course, nobody wanted to keep a freshman boy tied up n the bathroom, but the chances of him staying on his own were extremely slim. So slowly I stood and paced the floor for a second. "As a reminder, this is why Jayla or I, always come up with the plans. Your plans suck."

       I nodded quickly, "Like extremely suck." Scott groaned and looked up at me, "I know. Which is why I called you guys. So, what do we do?" Nervously I bit my lip. "Get a chair. One of the kitchens chairs. Did you clean the bite or anything?" He shook his head and I nodded. "Alright, I'll do that then." Scott stood off the bed and left as I went into the bathroom.

       Once I opened the curtain he looked up at me and I huffed out a sigh, "Alright Liam, I'm going to sit you up alright? And clean up your arm because dry blood is disgusting. Okay?" Slowly he nodded and I reached down to grab him and helped him to sit on the closed toilet.

       "Sorry, I can't take the tape off right this second." As I grabbed the first aid kit I groaned, why was I cleaning this kid's injuries? He got himself hurt. There's no reason I should be helping him and there's no reason that I should trust him. There's no reason for any of us to. He could be anything and he could even possibly die because of this.

      "Jayla?" My head snapped up and Stiles was stood in the doorway, when I glanced in down I realized my hands were tightly grasping the edge of the sink and I sighed, releasing my hands. "I'm fine. I'll be out in a second." Without speaking again, I did what I said I was going to. Cleaned his left arm and put gauze over it as Scott came in.

        "What now?" He spoke softly and I closed my eyes slightly. Stiles probably told him about a few minutes ago. "Put him in the chair and explain." He nodded and grabbed Liam, bringing him into Scott's room. "Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?"