Chapter Six

• Dedicated to Colton Knight Lovers

ANOTHER UPDATE DO WHATTTTTTT!

Well continue on, Happy Reading ( :

CHAPTER SIX:

Adrian:

Run Adrian run!

I run as fast as my dancer legs could carry me through the thick forest, dodging the heavy tree trunks in the process. Taking a look behind me, I see the group of wild, angry teenage girls baring their sharp teeth at me with a considerable amount of anger on their faces. My heart is literally beating out of my chest and I figure that any second it's going to fall to the forest floor.

How am I in a forest anyway? The last I remember I was on a plane with Serena and now all of a sudden I am running through a forest.

Wait! Where's Serena? Who is piloting the plane? Gosh! What the hell is going on?

I run and run from the monstrous girls until I came to halt... at the edge of a cliff. Oh, just my luck! Now what the hell am I supposed to do? Jump? I look down the cliff and see nothing but a rushing, rapidly moving river. If I jump into that river I'll be dead in an instant.

I can hear the girls getting closer and closer and my mouth is getting more and more dry. This is it. I'm officially going to die. It's alright though. Even though I'm a junior in high school, I've lived a pretty full life. I am on the dance team, my friends are amazing, I love my parents, and I am a saint sent from above. Okay, I'm only trying to make myself sound better so I can at least get a full ride to Heaven.

Wait? Why don't I hear any more running?

I turn around to find the girls closing in on me, in front of them, leading them, stands my best friend, Serena. Her eyes look at me sharply and her lips are puckered to kill. If looks could kill, I would already be dead.

My own best friend is deceiving me! Serena takes a step closer to me so that our faces are mere inches apart. She looks too natural to be running with the slut crowd.

"Well what are you waiting for," A girl asked from inside the slut group, "Kill her!"

No! Don't kill me! We're best friends -- sisters actually and sisters don't kill one another! They're supposed to love each other!

"Now Serena, or you're dead too!"

Maybe she'll sacrifice herself for me! I know I would do it for her. But instead, Serena's lips turn into a cruel smirk; she stretches her arms out and pushes my chest. I thrash around trying to keep a hold of my balance but to no avail. I fall to my death, knowing that my best friend had caused it.

"Ahhhhh!" I scream. My body shakes with so much force it feels life-like. How am I shaking in mid-air? And why is this fall taking so long?!

"Wake up! Adrianna, wake up! Honey wake up!"

My eyes popped open to the sight of my worried mom and I shriek in fright. Doesn't she know not to frighten me when I'm sleeping? The last time we went through this, I accidentally kicked her in the forehead, giving her a little bump because of that a ice pack was her best friend that day and laughter was my own.

"Mom, distance remember?" I croak out. She greatly took a step away from my bed and I thank her.

"What time is it?"

"Time for you to get a move on if you want to pass your junior year and become a senior." My mom ordered and marched to the door. School, right ... If only I was grown so I wouldn't have to worry about that place. "NOW Adrianna, or someone's fancy little car is being returned!"