Chapter Twenty-Six

"Would you believe me if I said I'm in love, baby, I want you to want me..."

Song: Power Trip

Artist: J. Cole Ft. Miguel

Welcoming the new update!

Good Readingsss! :D

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX:

Adrian:

"I don't understand the point of Ruffles." Serena said, looking at me.

Here she goes again. That's right, yeah. At the moment, Serena was busy comparing a Lay's potato chip to a Ruffle's potato chip and I was laying on my bed in complete boredom. This was life right now. Tada!

"Why is it ruffled," She asked me.

I shrugged.

"O-M-G," I suddenly exclaimed in my knockoff preppy voice. "Does it really matter about the knockoff chip?"

She giggled. "Of course it does." That's when she took a bite out of each chip and swallowed it down. "They taste the same."

Err, durr..

Serena picked up a stuffed animal toy and threw it at me. "Stop," I whined.

"Stop speaking your thoughts out loud genius." I looked up at the ceiling annoyed.

We sat in silence---err, along with Serena's chip bags ruffling---and took in the atmosphere of our typical sleepover. A calm one now because the last one ended in such horror.

Literally, the boys scared the shit out of Serena and I.

"I heard Megan cried in the bathroom the whole time that she spent scrubbing the puke off of her heels," Serena laughed. "That had to be the best moment ever."

I gave her 'the' eyes and she retracted back to her chip chewing instantly. "Maybe for you but that just gives Megan a whole other reason to hate me."

"Are you afraid?"

Now I threw the stuffed animal back at her. "Do squirrels mate with cows?"

"It's possible!" Serena defended. As while I, just groaned. "All the squirrel has to do is position itself onto the cow perfe--"

"Dear god Serena not tonight! Leave that talk out of any conversation tonight."

The last thing I wanted to do was talk about sex. It was the typical, cliche high school girl talk and I'm trying to steer away from all things typical. I'd much rather be myself and not the girls in the movies.

"Aren't you the charmer. Adrianna worried about her virgin ears? Yeah right."

"Serena? Not. Tonight." I spoke with so much annoyance in my voice, just so she would get the picture.

Thankfully, she did because the conversation was instantly changed to the sports teams send-off bash for the games next weekend. Parties, parties, parties is all Serena ever liked to talk about or stay updated on.

"What dress are you thinking about wearing?" She asked me.

"Dress? I can't just go in jeans and my chucks?" I asked sarcastically but clearly in my voice you could tell that I already knew the answer. "I don't think in advance about dresses, S, and you of all people should know that."

Serena started picking at her nails, and I knew that my outfit attire portion of the conversation was up. It was dumb to bring it up anyways.

"How about Megan though," Serena blurted out suddenly when I was waiting for another random conversation.