Chapter Fourteen

Update because you all completed the challenge!

Howdy-Ho! Here ya go!

Hope you like it :D

Happy Readings!! <3

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

Colton:

In a man's life, there are certain things he should never have to encounter. Right now I am staring at one of them. A man, like myself, should never hold a pair of thongs not belonging to a girl in his hands.

I'd rather get bit by a poisonous snake then have to walk out to my car in nothing but a thong and risk being seen.

Adrianna is a cruel girl.

But I have to admit it; she is such a badass in her own little way. And that's what draws me to her more --at least it did, until I was forced to wear a pair of thongs. I have to do it. It's her final prank, that's what we agreed on. If I skip out on his, her retaliation will possibly put my life in danger. And I like my life.

I took the thin slip of underwear and cursed under my breath as I slipped them on. When the slip went into the crack of my ass that's when I almost lost it! How in the world is this comfortable for girls?! Do they just walk around all day with wedgies? I mean yeah it's nice to see for us guys we're never supposed to be the ones wearing them!

And if I survive this day then I will personally find the maker of these boy thongs and beat him to a fucking pulp myself.

I threw my hoodie on and in a flash I was running out of the locker room as fast as I could. Too late, I realized I'd run straight into the middle of the whole crowd of football, dance, and cheerleading teams. Laughing their asses off at me.

Adrianna clearly had this all set up so that I would get my ass embarrassed. Literally! My ass is showing in these thongs and the breeze is pretty crisp out here.

"Colton! Dude! I love it," Brayden laughed out in complete hysterics. People had tears rolling down their faces from laughter, but the only person that wasn't laughing was Adrian, she just stood there with a small smile.

How can she possibly keep a straight face when my package and ass is pretty much exposed right in front of her!

She is impossible.

"Well you pranked me," I said to her through the crowd's loud laughter.

I pulled the hoodie down from my head to wrap around my waist by its sleeves to cover my business. Which made some girls groan but it had to be done. "Are we even now?"

Her smile grew, showing her perfect teeth --how can one girl be so perfect without even realizing it? I smirked smugly, and then Adrianna rolled her eyes. Then gave her fingers a quick snap and that's when I felt slimy, wet things fall on top of my head.

The girls shrieked in disgust and the guys cringed. I looked down and saw worms sitting on the ground with a few still attached to me. Good thing I'm not afraid of worms.

"Jokes on you!" I said, showing off my bravery. Mainly for the ladies around me. "I'm not afraid of worms!"

"I know." Adrian said confidently and crossed her arms across her chest like a boss. "The boys told me, and they also told me one thing that irritates you the most. Josh?" Adrian's eyes directed to the roof of the locker room and she nodded her head to give Josh permission to do whatever else to me.

How could Josh possibly be on her side! He's my best friend! She can't just come infiltrating the pack like this. It isn't fair! She's... she's cheating?