Chapter Eleven

You're so beautiful!

Aww me? Thank you, you shouldn't have ( :

Really! I look so atrocious right now buttttttttt

Next update!

Happy Readingssssss!

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

Colton:

Fuck, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, darn! Why didn't I listen to Scott?

"Now she's out to get you," Scott spoke to me. Locking Adrianna in the bathroom had been my escape, I packed a bag and booked it over to Scott's house. I didn't want to hang around to suffer from Adrian's wrath after she'd get out of the bathroom. "I warned you. Pranks are her thing."

Yeah. And he warned me to not mess with her when it came to pranks or threats but I didn't listen.

"Maybe she'll... go easy on me?" I gulped and slowly turned my head to look at Scott. He was busy scrolling down his Twitter news feed on his cellphone. Apparently everybody was wondering if I was feeling okay. Mostly just the girls but it was nice to feel semi cared about.

Scott looked a me with a small scowl and then turned his head to look back at his phone.

"Just don't think about it much or try not too." Scott gave me a reassuring pat on the shoulder but it wasn't helping much. I would be a dumbass to not even consider the thought of me kind of being scared of Adrianna. "She saves the best pranks for last."

"W-What do you mean the best pranks?" I stammered.

"The ones that make you never want to show your face in public ever again. I would give you an example but... You'll have to see for yourself."

"So you're going to let her kill me?" I snapped. "Just because of her little anger."

Scott shrugged his shoulders at me and continued to do whatever he was now doing on his phone. While I sat beside him scared out of my mind. On the outside, Adrianna doesn't seem like a girl that could cause someone so much fear, but on the inside, that's where the wrath is.

Maybe I should catch a bus ticket and run away somewhere? Like Las Vegas! They have casino's and I always wanted to blow some money in a casino. Or then I could go to New York and get a job on Broadway!

"Are you going to even try and help me retaliate?" I was yelling now. "She's going to eat me up and spit me out like a crazy dog!"

"Why does it have to be a crazy dog?" He added.

Scott tossed his phone onto his bed and crossed his arms across his chest to look at me again. My eyebrows furrowed and now I was completely confused. "I-I mean... you could've said a rabbit? What about all the other animals? I happen to like dogs! Stop jumping on them!"

What the hell is he going on about?

"Are you joking right now?" I laughed out much to Scott's irritation. He bit his bottom lip and started playing with his fingers. "You're upset because I said an infested dog? What's in your thongs tonight?"

Scott sighed and placed his fingers on his forehead.

"I-I don't know! It's been a really long day, and now you're bitching at me because you was being a bitch to Adrian and now she's coming after your ass! Suck it up and be a man you sissy!" My body tensed up at Scott's words but he wasn't wrong at all.

"Colton, you better get your shit together." Scott told me with seriousness in every word. "Either get your shit together or she's going to hand it to you in a nice, personalized package."

He's right again. Why does Scott tend to be always right? The wise one and I'm the dumb one. The one that's practically digging his own grave!

~

After a night of video games at Scott's, I reluctantly drove to my house the following morning.

I not longer felt sick. Except with the occasional cough but other then that I was back to normal. I wondered how Adrianna was feeling but I couldn't bring myself to ask her in person.

"Colton?" My mom called out as soon as I stepped through the door to my house, "Were you even thinking about going back to school today?" She walked into the foyer and stood with her hands on her hips. Awaiting my pathetic answer.

"Actually," I faked coughed. "I'm still feeling a bit sick. I'm just going to stay home one more day and go to school tomorrow."

 Mom's face showed no sign of sympathy for me but I knew she was going to give in anyways.

"Fine," She growled. "If this has anything to do with that little prank you pulled with Adrianna, I'm not surprised. That girl can be feisty. So you're screwed." My mouth dropped in surprise at my mom's words and I began stammering uncontrollably. "Adrian told us when her Mom rescued her. Good luck son."

Come on Knight! Man the fuck up! Don't let a girl overtake you. You're not afraid of anything.

That's all that was running through my head the whole time I was traveling up the stairs to get into my bedroom.

I shouldn't be frightened of a girl. She's a nobody! It's just a stupid prank war! How serious can she possibly get? That's what I was thinking also until I entered my bedroom and saw that it was completely vandalized with silly string, shaving cream and toilet paper.

Toilet paper was even hanging from the ceilings by some sort of white substance that was not shaving cream. My bed was attacked with silly string and all of my shelves was covered with toilet paper. I was shocked enough by the decoration but it was the poster board with the message taped to my wall that completely cleared the shit out of my digestion system.

 You thought it was funny to practically suffocate me?
  I'll show you what a real prank war is like Knight!
  This is just the beginning, enjoy the decoration ( : - Princess <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I TRIED TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER AS LONG AS I COULD BUT IT'S JUST A FILLER CHAPTER, SO I DECIDED TO JUST DO A QUICK COLTON POV. THE BOOK WILL MAINLY BE ADRIAN'S POV BUT COLTON WILL HAVE HIS POV'S WHEN YOU ALL WISH ( :

ANYWAYS, THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL OF THE READS YOU'VE BEEN GIVING ME! DON'T STOP NOW, KEEP GOING AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

I HAVE A CHALLENGE, YOU'LL GET AN EARLY UPDATE IF I AT LEAST GET TWENTY VOTES AND ABOUT MORE THEN TEN COMMENTS ON THIS CHAPTER? I'M SURE YOU GUYS CAN DO IT!

BTDUBS: I HAVE AN ASK! THE LINK IS IN MY BIO SO PLEASE ASK ME QUESTIONS! ANY QUESTIONS, ANYTHING IT DOESN'T MATTER!

P.S. MESSAGE ME! I ALWAYS LIKE TALKING TO NEW PEOPLE ( : SO JUST TALK TO ME ABOUT ANYTHING! THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE IS LONG ENOUGH HAHA

LOVE ALL <3

xxx

P.S: Sorry if Colton sounded tooooo weak but even guys have their moments.