Chapter Thirteen

Since I'm a lazy sack of rocks! It's a double update tonight!

*Round of applause*

Crickets?!

Ok.

Good Readingggggsssss!!

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:

Colton:

"I will beat you to fucking pulp and throw you in a ditch!" Adrian screamed at me while Scott held her tightly in a lock by her shoulders. Adrian and I had just finished our fifty-minute sprint around the house because of my prank and I was cornered in the kitchen. Thankfully, Scott walked into the house when he did and stopped Adrian from kicking my ass.

"All I wanted to do was come home, feed my hunnado and go to sleep!"

Scott and I looked at her confused now. "Is Serena trying to invent a new word?" Scott asked Adrian. She shook her head to answer his question but kept her eyes on mine the entire time.

Now, I know that it's a bad time to be checking her out but she looked extremely sexy when she's angry. Her nostrils were flaring from her deep breaths, and her cheeks were flushed red with anger. Even her brown eyes looked as if they showed a hint of danger in them.

How haven't I noticed this girl before?

"Can't you two make up?" Scott whined, "You're neighbors!" --- she glared at him --- "Err sort of like neighbors, and neighbors like being friends, yeah?" I looked a Adrian's face with a sense of hopefulness of putting this whole prank shit behind us but her anger wasn't subsiding. "Adrian... How about just one more prank for revenge?"

A three-minute lapse of silence filled the kitchen. Adrian shifted on her feet awkwardly and huffed deep breaths occasionally. Thinking of how Scott's request would save my sanity.

All she had to do was agree, prank me back, and then that would be it! This whole war would be over! I wouldn't be called a 'sissy' anymore.

"Adrian..." Scott trailed on, awaiting the answer like myself.

"Fine," She spoke through clenched teeth. "I'll just prank you back one time but I swear the next time you ever mess with me... you're gonna wish you were six feet under."

And with that final statement, she stomped out of the kitchen and up the stairs to her bedroom.

I let out a big sigh of relief and thanked Scott for saving my life. Who knew he could be such the hero?

"What should I fear the most now?" I asked Scott. He ran a hand down his face and slapped it to his thigh. "You know... be on the lookout for?"

Scott let out a gruff laugh and walked up to pat me on the back a few times. "Life man," He mumbled. "Life."

~

ONE WEEK LATER:

A mad man!

That's what's become of me. A freaking mad man!

It's been a whole week since the kitchen ordeal and Adrian has yet to prank me. She's just going about life normally. Holding her head high and talking to her friends like nothing is wrong but something is wrong. And I know that she has something up her sleeve. I just don't have the slightest idea of what to expect.

Everyday, I've been asking Serena and Scott if she's planning anything because they are her best friends, but of course they just tell me that they don't know anything about Adrian's prank or if she's going to pull one. Bullshit!