Chapter Twelve

*Hands each of you all a jolly rancher for your reading*

I love you all so much and since you completed the challenge and even went above and beyond what I asked for, here's the next update ( :

Thank you so much for your support and please continue!

Happy Readings! :D

CHAPTER TWELVE:

Adrian:

"So you really trashed his room?" Serena asked me as we were walking down the hallway to get to my locker before first bell. I nodded my head victoriously, and smiled at her. "That's so... badass of you. Who knew you had the balls?!"

Ha! I may not be a guy, but I have plenty of balls.

If rubbed the wrong way I can totally be a ruthless bitch.

Colton had this coming for a while, first the whole bra ordeal and then locking me in a stinky bathroom.

And I was always up for a little fun and trashing his room while he escaped to the safe haven of Scott's house was open opportunity. Especially when his parents adored me and was completely understanding of my revenge situation. His mom even helped supply some of the toilet paper! Mrs. Knight is one cool lady. But what happened to Colton? He's lacking all things cool.

The only thing that keeps that boy afloat on the social scale was his looks and sex appeal. Not his personality. He was so dense in his brain if I whispered in his ear then I could hear an echo. Possibly even rattling inside if he shook his head.

"Do you have another plan up your sleeve?" Serena asked, flicking a piece of her bangs out of her eyes to see me better. "I know you're like the queen of pranks." Pranking is my number one hobby. Eh, well number two behind dancing that is.

"Like totally!" I mimicked in a preppy girl's voice and flipped a piece of my hair over my shoulder dramatically. "Why?" I asked normally now. "Don't tell me you want in..."

Serena was such a little punk when it came to pranks. One time Scott and I scared her by placing a fake spider right beside her when she was eating school lunch and after that she never bought a school lunch for a whole three months. Even when Scott and I admitted to putting the rubber spider beside her, she still wasn't having it.

And that is why Serena is also a little punk for pranks.

"Never again." Serena mumbled and leaned up to the locker beside mine while I started turning to the numbers on my combination lock. "You and your pranks are on a whole other level. It's like Ashton Kutcher but juvenile."

"I don't know whether I should be offended or thank you," I stated and looked over at her quickly. Her eyes flashed with a hint of I-Don't-Care and I shrugged. "I'll take it as a compliment. Thank you!"

"Earlier this morning I randomly started having a craving for oranges," I started to explain to Serena while I was putting in my last combination number. "And I think that oranges ar---ahhhhhhhhh!" I literally screamed at the top of my lungs because three frogs was sitting on top of my Biology notebook and one decided to be a die hard and leap right onto me. "Get it off! Get it off!"

Serena was trying her best to grab onto the frog that was clenched onto my brand new H&M shirt but it just wasn't letting go! I continued to scream bloody murder in the middle of the hallway while Serena shrieked in disgust.

What if this frog was trying to mate with me? Don't they leave eggs or something! What if this frog was leaving eggs in my shirt! I'm going to be walking around with tadpole babies on me!