Chapter Seventeen

You all always complete my challenges and I love you all for that ( :

New Update!

Good readings!!!!

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:

Colton:

I take a while to fully digest all that happened last night, to fully think about how bad I treated Adrianna and how much of an ass I really am. I'm such an ass. What am I doing? What the hell am I doing?

I look to the left of me and see the redhead that I ended up getting it in with last night. Her bare back is facing away from me, her naked body wrapped in my bed sheets. Just looking at her makes me feel even worse about myself. I'm such an ass. What made me think that just maybe, this girl would help me get rid of my feelings for Adrianna? It didn't get rid of shit. If anything it only made them stronger.

Adrian probably never wants to see my face again now. Hell, she slapped the shit out of me last night because of the party I threw at her house. I don't even know why I threw it at her house. I can't even answer that question for myself but I'm a jerk for doing it and then leaving the party with this girl.

I think her name is Megan. I'm sure it's Megan.

Disgusting. I just feel so disgusting right now. I inch my way out of my tangled bed sheets; careful enough to not wake Megan up, and then walk into my bathroom and step into the shower. I make sure the water is boiling hot just so I can  inflict some type of pain on myself for last night's ridiculous actions. I actually just want someone to punch me in the face right now and laugh while I groan in pain.

That would be misery enough for me.

After a while I get out of the shower when my skin can't take anymore torture and change into some sweats and a random tee shirt for the day. My parents will be here in about six hours and I still have to get this girl out of my bed.

I hear the sheets stirring from my bed beside me and see Megan's eyelids flutter open to reveal her green eyes. As soon as she catches sight of me standing in front of her a sly smile plays on the corner of her lips. Even I had to admit that Megan is cute but she doesn't have anything on Adrian, that's for sure. She slowly stands up with the bed sheets still wrapped around her body and walks over to me just to leave a few small kisses on my neck.

I gently push her away from me and look at her in disgust. I spent the night with that? What the hell was I thinking?

"What the hell is your problem," She shrieks. Her annoying voice sends my eardrums rattling like crazy. "Last night you said you liked me!"

Oh, I did, didn't I? That was clearly a mistake on my part. The only girl that I like is Adrian. The only girl I want to be with right now is Adrian. And in order for that to happen Megan needs to go---right now.

"Don't believe everything guys tell you in the middle of sex." My voice coldly speaks to her. She shifts on her feet awkwardly but continues to look at me with pity eyes. "Just get dressed and leave---now."

Megan squeals and scrambles around to get her slut clothing and stalks off into my bathroom, slamming the door.

"Don't slam my shit!"

"Fuck you Colton!" Megan screams from the other side of the door. "Just fuck you!"

Instead of answering I wait another five minutes until she walks out of the bathroom fully dressed in her little red dress from last night that barely covers her butt. I guide her out of my bedroom silently, all the way down and out of my front door.