Epilogue

--------------- 

12 years later 

--------------

I never thought I would see Lacey again. And when I felt her in the clearing with me, I thought my heart was deceiving me. But it definitely wasn't. 

"Lie!" My heart started racing from hearing her voice. 

"Yes angel?" I yelled out. 

"You're gonna miss out on all the fun." 

"Be right there." I was looking for the gift I had hidden for Charlie. He was such a trouble maker. I had to hide his presents whenever Christmas or his birthday came around. 

"Lie! Come on!" 

I chuckled. Even now Lacey was the same person I had first met, still a kid at heart. I bet you she wanted to go take a whack at the piñata. 

"Okay, okay. I'm here. What was so urgent?" 

She grabbed my hand and pulled me into a corner. 

"This." She gave me one hell of a kiss, pulling me closer to her. 

"Lace..." I held back a moan. "We cannot do this right now. Remember all of our family? And the birthday party we are throwing for Charlie?" I was complaining, but continued kissing her. 

"But Lie...you're not gonna deny a pregnant woman a simple make out session are you?" She said, her lips a breath away from mine. 

Oh my God. Was she serious? We were pregnant again! Well technically she was but you know what I mean. 

I kissed her again, so fucking happy to know we would soon have another kid running around this place. 

Sweet kisses were exchanged and some naughty ones too. They were all delicious and she still tasted like peppermint. Mmm. 

"How far along are you?" I spoke in between kisses. 

"2...months..." I smiled and kissed her some more. 

"Angel, we have to go back.." I barely said as I went for some boob action. 

"Fine," she pouted and pulled back from me. Her lips were swollen and red. I sighed. How I so wanted to continue this, but we had guests waiting for us in the backyard. "But I get to whack the piñata second after Charlie." She grinned and ran off. 

"Hey! No fair! I want to hit it too." I ran off after her. Running into the backyard brought the biggest smile to my face. Here were all the people I cared about. I took my time looking at every face. 

As I looked at Christine, she turned around and looked at me. I smiled at her big. I could tell she was very happy now with Hope. She turned back around when Hope touched her arm. Hope gave me a small smile and went back to her conversation with her parents. She was getting big. I think she was in her 6th month. I was happy everything worked out between them. They were meant to be. Christine was the happiest she had ever been in her life. 

I was glad to be able to help them out and forgive her for what she did. I knew it wasn't right for her to do what she did but I understood where she was coming from.

---------------- 

Flashback 

12 years ago 

----------------

"Charlie, I need to talk to you." 

"Sure sis. What's up?"