Rarity

“I’ll do your taxes! I’ll foalsit your sister!” Rainbow Dash struggled against Rarity’s grip as they entered the spa. “I’ll beat up your enemies! Just let me go!”

“Oh shush!” Rarity let Rainbow Dash drop on a massage table, giving a slight nod to the owners, a pair of pink and blue earth ponies. The twins came over and started gently massaging Rainbow’s back as Rarity finally released her telekinetic grip on her.

Rainbow Dash squirmed but as Rarity thought, the massage was sooo relaxing that she couldn’t make her muscles respond to her commands to jump up and leave…and soon, she didn’t even want to. “Aww, yeah….” Dash sighed, practically melting into the table. “This is the shtuff….” Her voice slurred as even her face seemed too relaxed to properly form her words.

Rarity tittered. “Now, darling was that worth all of that struggling?” Rainbow let out an inarticulate groan that could’ve meant anything or nothing. Beaming with pride, Rarity preened. “I thought as much. Oh, darling you are going to be a marvel once we’re finished! Why there won’t be a stallion or mare whose eye won’t be drawn to your bedazzling features. Who knows? Maybe you’ll catch the eye of that *magnificent* stallion from last night whom you’re so enamored of.” Dash’s response, while slurred, was utterly predictable.

“’m not….Shinin’ Armorrrr…”

Rarity rolled her eyes. “Of course you’re not…” She said primly. “Still, he IS rather dashing…no pun intended darling.” She chuckled. “Shining Armor…such a well suited name for such a…well suited stallion.” The unicorn let out a noise somewhere between a purr and a squeal. “Did you see the size of his horn? It was tremendous!”

Aloe and Lotus, the twin spa attendants, shared a look and repressed a giggle. Rainbow Dash managed to raise her head and shoot Rarity a glare of pure concentrated anger and protectiveness that the unicorn in question actually felt her coat growing warm.

Rainbow Dash hovered in between a state of wakefulness and snoozing, dimly aware of Rarity wrapping herself up in an embroidered robe behind a screen and dipping her hooves into a warm pool of water. The pegasus sighed, actually feeling relaxed. This wasn’t too bad at that…

At least, until Aloe started to give her a hooficure. Her leg gave a sudden twitch as she snorted, jerked back into full consciousness. “Huh, bwa?”

Her rose eyes fluttered as shapes swum back into focus. “Hey, knock that—pfffff!” She sputtered as Aloe started scraping Dash’s hoof. Back and forth, back and forth…Rainbow Dash bit down on her lip, her cheeks bulging.

With her keen eye, Rarity missed nothing. “Why Rainbow Dash,” Her sapphire blue eyes glittered. “What ever is the matter?”

“Urm, nothing.” Rainbow squeaked out, pulling her leg away from Aloe.

“Is that right?” Rarity’s horn shimmered as Aloe found herself empty hooved. “Then surely you won’t mind if I. Do. This!” She gently massaged Dash’s hoof with the scraper.

“Pfff-bwahaha!! S-stahap that!” Rainbow Dash squawked trying to wiggle her hoof as Rarity held it firm.

“What’s the matter darling? You’re not…ticklish, are you?” Rarity grinned.

“N-no! Cut that hahahahout!” Rainbow pleaded, giggling.

“I think you’re ly-ing!” Her tormentor said in a sing-song as she kept her up ministrations on Rainbow Dash’s hooves.

“Hahahaha merceeehee!” Rainbow Dash begged. “Pleehehease!”

“Only if you promise to stop fussing and let me finish your make over without any, shall we say, escape attempts?” Rarity wheedled.